Snowcrow's 76 dodge dart

-

did my rebuilt motor first oil change at 500 miles. it's now running Quaker 10w30 full synthetic. its currently sitting at 1500+ miles and just had the carb rebuilt! pics of that to come soon!

Just did some rust repair on the tire tub in the trunk and the sides of the cockpit by the firewall. Pics to follow soon!

redid some of the rust on my passenger side floor. it needs a new piece where i put silicon gasket sealer on it but it is leaking alot less water from the side wall now!

raised my trunk "latch" a tiny with some washers so i dont have to slam the trunk lid anymore!

Rust repair on my trunk tub with a dremel, a wrench, a flathead screwdriver, rust reformer, primer and black gloss paint.

rust reformer and primer

gloss paint

Working on my spare tire rim right now to get a feel for painting rims. Pics posted soon!!! Just need to figure out how I can post from my smart phone hahaha!

temporary-12.jpg

Figured it out haha! More progress to come!

Update: Redid my master cylinder, bought 15x7 inch police style rims that came off a '64 fury for 100$ plus 5 amazing condition hub caps! Got tires for free! I'll be running 15/205/55s up front and 15/205/60s in the back!

For the holes in your floor you can use some sealer and a piece of sheet metal to patch it.
Seam sealer works good, so does liquid nails.
Just glue it over the holes, it will get you by for a few years.

Sireland that's a great idea. Hit it with sealer, then road sealer on the bottom and insulation on top of it! Thanks for the idea! I may try sealing some sheet metal in the trunk though.

-
Back