Snowcrow's 76 dodge dart

-
Anyone know what a good replacement for the defrost hoses would be? Maybe something that looks cleaner? And is it possible that my not so hot air is cause of an old heater motor?

WP_20130220_001.jpg

WP_20130220_002.jpg

new pulstar spark plugs & msd wires

Anyone know what a good replacement for the defrost/heat/air hoses would be? Maybe something that looks cleaner? And is it possible that my heater is blowing cold air cause of an old heater motor or bad heater motor?

just an oil change today and some welding on the passenger side door. door catch bent in cause of previous owner trying to weld it :/

temporary-5.jpg

Car had to be trailer-ed home cause of a very loud ticking noise developed on a long drive on the interstate.
temporary.jpg

shavings in muh oil filter!! lettin the dart sit for a while....

temporary-2.jpg

took my steering wheel off and put a custom "same color as the car" painted grant gt steering wheel!
temporary-3.jpg

temporary-4.jpg

took all day but it was worth it!!

Very neat thread. I found the cleanest way to have the defrost hoses was to take them off, since mine were more duct tape than hose when I got it. But where I live I dont have the frozen windshield problem more than 2 weeks a year.

Unfortunately I have a frost problem for 6 months of the year at least.... I've found some replacement hoses on a few websites but nothing cheap enough. I want a quick fix like home depot hoses or something hahaha

Now that my grill is busted even after the fix, I've been reconsidering putting a 74 grill on my car haha

new water pump, crank shaft, bearings (all 6) and gaskets including the regular clean and rebuild. so when i bought the car i was driving for about a year on 5 spun bearings. took the 6th bearing to spin and have the crank shaft (from a 1960s slant) scrape the inside of the block for the motor to start making a slight ticking noise!

Redid the front light fixtures and cleaned the front wall a bit before putting everything back together. found a screw from my '75 dart that worked on my light since it was stripped!

grill redone with jb weld and super glue! with a new paint job afterwards for the grill.

rear light redo. needs to be done again though because of a cracked passenger side lens from a rear hit the car took before i owned it.

cleaned my car up the best i could and put it in the 2014 rat fink reunion car show

mounted my car show plaque on my inner trunk lid.

-
Back