sny body have small bolt steelies widened?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i was thinking somebody on here has some small bolt steelies widened to 7 inches or so they dont need anymore,or know of somebody who does this type of work.any help would be appreciated

Try "Stockton wheel" in Cali. The price for new ones from them might suprise you. Plus you can specify your back spacing, and you will end up with true wheels. I dealt with them, and they were great.

I had a local wheel place widen mine and they turned out Great. They are 7.5 wide, with stock back space of a 5.5 wide rim. It would of been nice to have and extra 1/2 an inch back space though.

rear wheel.JPG

I had my small bolt Rallyes made into 15x8" with a 3 3/8" back spacing locally. Don't remember how much I paid. The springs are moved to the frame, and they fit right in there. No mini tubbing.

Keith what is the max you can go using this method and what was the price to get yours widened?

The max they could go is 9". To go that wide they cut the front edge of the rim and the back off and extend both. My rims I just had the front lip cut off and a new larger front lip welded on. Both of my rims had some damage on them, so I figured lets cut em. The rims were $ 80.00 per rim and then I shipped them off to get painted and cleared for another 120.00 for 4 rims. They balenced perfectly.

demls.JPG

Thanks for the info Keith. My sbp ralleyes are in good shape and I was wanting to widen them. Was hopig to be able to run 12 inch rear tire though. These rims seem to be looking better all the time -

cll-054603545.jpg

I had Stockton Wheel widen my steels as well. I will never deal with them again. It took forever for them to widen my wheels and then even longer for them to ship them back to me. They told me a 4 week turn around and it was closer to 10. They were rude on the phone and offered me no help.

Had Mine Done By Wheel Works In( NJ ) Here's His #'s 1 877-387-4488 609-499-2233 Or 609-387-4488. HAD POLICE RALLY DONE 15 BY 4 FRONT AND 15 BY 9 1/2 REAR

64  Valiant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back