So he gave you a free vehicle and now................

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/3252831319.html

1999 Ford Expedition - $2000 (CDA)

Date: 2012-09-05, 4:53PM PDT
[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Ok heres the deal. I have a 1999 Ford Expedition that my father in-law gave us almost two years ago with the promise to keep it tagged and plated for us. We have scene then had some issue with him and he will not do anything for us. So I am guessing that someone can use it for parts or if you know how to get a lost/ abandon title then you could drive it. Its all wheel drive, runs good. Does need a new axle in think! on the passinger side front (Likes to make noise when taking sharp turns. I can only sell for parts only because I can not provide Bill of Sale or Title. I am selling for $2000 because I believe its worth that in parts. I would also consider a trade for a Nice ATV. So I don't know if anyone will do it but never know until you try right?

Email only--- I don't like alot of people calling my phone.

5H25J35M83K83M83N1c952a0d6b5d627013a7.jpg

Especially one that was evidently owned by drug usin' tweakers who probably never even checked the oil

Sounds like a good deal ....

Till the cops come to your door.

Exactly, If you can't give a tittle or bill of Sale how is someone going to prove they bought it plus if your having problems with your family member all he has to do is report it stolen. You might as well part it out yourself. I dout anyone will buy it under these conditions.

Well I'll tell ya. There's quite a bit of this goes on.

You part it out, cut it up into small pieces All you need is a nice big garage or some isolated property. No, I won't be doing this.

Technically, it's not really yours to sell or part out since the title never changed hands. Go through a third party if you have to, but have someone ask your father-in-law if he wants it back.

This is one of those situations that can come back to bite you in the rear if you're not careful.

Meth...imagine the possibilities.

The guy gave you a car to use. You paid nothing, yet getting tabs is such a HUGE expense and "He won't do anything for us now." WTH? Is he suppose to wipe your ***, too? Must be one helluva a marriage

Yea, I wondered if they had ever considered giving it back.....

Technically, it's not really yours to sell or part out since the title never changed hands. Go through a third party if you have to, but have someone ask your father-in-law if he wants it back.

This is one of those situations that can come back to bite you in the rear if you're not careful.

This is not the car of the guy who started the thread as far as I can tell haha

Especially one that was evidently owned by drug usin' tweakers who probably never even checked the oil

I thought for a while that it was your Expedition the way this post started. I know better now. Sorry for even thinging that. But then I'm not the highest watt bulb in the closest.

:evil3::evil1: I have plenty of cars for sale over in the mall parking lot.. Uh my father in law gave me but I don't have the titles or the keys & can't give you a bill of sale either. Towing is the buyers resposibility. All sales are final. Everything from Lexus & mercedes to Hyundai & Kia. Cheapest prices around. Or I'll trade for any cool non-traceable items of value you might have.

Do you suppose there's some good reasons why the father -in-law will no longer have anything to do with them?????

This IS Spokane we're talking about here, not much to do there accept tweak and get into trouble.

What a dic&head. I'm 61, and if I saw that ad, there would be blood. And not mine, maybe my knuckles.

-
Back