so i am new to mopars

-

budgetcummins

Reaction score
just bought 74 dart swinger trying to find a new reproduction front and rear bumpers for it havent had any luck with the big retailers does any one know of a site that has them?

Look for Tamraz on eBay. They sell AMD bumpers. I bought a set for my 69 Dart. They are good quality; the price is right; and they offered free shipping.

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA.

Probably going to have to get those to the chrome shop. I don't think anyone repops that year. A good rechrome in Chicago area is about $800 for the pair.

Welcome! - been here a little over a week myself - Great site to find whatever you need for your car.

You should be able to find someone with some really nice originals or some rechromed ones.

Good luck.

Need any other parts just post.

Bcudamatt

I get my bumpers at the big swap meets.. There's usually a coupla chrome shop vendors selling,, Inspect them closely for flaws before purchase,, and take your old ones for exchange cuz they'll charge you $50 core on each.. Mine cost $300 each, and very pleased..

hope it helps

interesting name, Budget and Cummins in the same breath. Hopefully you have a good budget. Sorry, diesels are another habit I have.

Might have to find someone parting out the year model. 73-76 the same?

Why repos?

I was in the same boat on my 69. Choose to straiten and plate the originals as they fit the car. My past history with repos of anything has been sketchy. Factory stuff fits best. That is unless you don't have any to begin with.....

welcome..

i don't think 74 bumpers are repopped. gonna have to go with re-chromed used ones. you'll find out that there isn't much repopped for a 74 yet.

Do not buy reproduction anything if you can keep from it.Call try-city plating in elizabethton tenn.I got front and rear for duster and they look great .Tripled chrome plated and guaranteed for as long as you own car.Sent mine in got them back in less than two weeks.
$325 EACH.

Fred my budget is make the truck a driveway queen cause if I drive I either want more power or it breaks. Lol
The rear bumper on dart has developed a pretty good amount of cancer front may be able to be saved and rechromed, thinking no one repops these yet any ideas on a salvage yard that may have some rust free ones

Tri city does carry some bumpers that they have in stock already rechromed you might get lucky

Do not buy reproduction anything if you can keep from it.Call try-city plating in elizabethton tenn.I got front and rear for duster and they look great .Tripled chrome plated and guaranteed for as long as you own car.Sent mine in got them back in less than two weeks.
$325 EACH.

How much for shipping,, both ways..??

-
Back