So, I can call him, "you little bastard?"

-
...Been laid all over the country like railroad track...

...But I won't put out for you...

...Looking for some sucker to take over payments on my family.....

...my carpet doesn't match my drapes....

on the upside, she has big tits and we know she puts out.

She has big tits now. They will dry up and blow away after the baby is born and she starts smokin two packs a day again.

She has big tits now. They will dry up and blow away after the baby is born and she starts smokin two packs a day again.
Nah, she'll still have those big boobies, they just aint looking forward any more. I doubt she quit smoking, hell that would demonstrate a little self control.
1968FormulaS340 I have a date with her next week, I will let you all know how it goes.
If you don't get to plow where someone else has been hoeing, you aint got a hair on your ***! :tongue7:

Looks like just another hit and run victim to me.
I wish her luck in finding a good father for the children regardless of how she goes about it. It takes very special kind of man to love and support a couple of kids that are not his own. How do I know this ?
I was/am one of those kids.
Fathers Day approaching along with the majority of the comments in this thread have me praying for this gal, her kids, and a bunch of you guys.

Looks like just another hit and run victim to me.
I wish her luck in finding a good father for the children regardless of how she goes about it. It takes very special kind of man to love and support a couple of kids that are not his own. How do I know this ?
I was/am one of those kids.
Fathers Day approaching along with the majority of the comments in this thread have me praying for this gal, her kids, and a bunch of you guys.

Redfish, you no doubt will enjoy and understand this song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjO1F6oCab8"]Brad Paisley - He Didn't Have To Be - YouTube[/ame]

As you say - it takes a special man.

regards,Rod

http://spokane.craigslist.org/w4m/3064335945.html

looking to see whats out there - 20 (spokane)

Date: 2012-06-07, 7:17PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected]
Ok so let's try this again my last post was flagged. Looking for a nice guy who does not mind kids that are not his. I have a daughter and am pregnant now with my son. I'm due october 1st. I need a guy that can support himself I'm not an atm. He needs to have his own place and his own car. I'm 5'3" blonde hair (not naturally) my eyes go back and forth from hazel and green depends on my mood. I'm. Looking for a guy that wants to find his wife. I want to be married before I have anymore kids and hopefuly to mr.right before I'm 25.

5I35K25J33Mb3I73H9c67a8170e57d66d1c27.jpg
She's not an ATM but probably does ATM.

No Daddy, No Boy Friends and not even a Girl Friend to take a Photo for her ? She is so alone she has to do it her self !!!!! What a Hoe !
!:wack:

I wonder if she even knows who is the daddy.

The worst part is she probably got lots of emails.

This is what happens when you have a society where anything goes.

Guess who is paying for those kids? It sure aint daddy.

As far as why didnt daddy hang around, I assume the concert was over and they had to clear out of the bathroom. LOL

Say hi to my kids for me when you see her.
I found a new slut on craigslist to knock up and leave.

Signed..unemployed drug abusing drunk guys who need to be de nutted.

You know guys, It's not really her fault and you guys should not be bagging on her so much. There is (2) things in the air that can get a girl pregnant up there in Spokane, That would be her legs. Yuck yuck yuck !!!

Bob

-
Back