here is the deck
DSC02278.jpg

here are the front 6 1/2 pioneer
DSC02279.jpg

here are the rear 8in full ranges
DSC02277.jpg

and here are is the box for the rear speakers and the amp
DSC02280.jpg

Wow, thats a sharp looking dash! Stereo aint bad either! I had 10's in my first '65 back there back in '85. The first owner had put what I remembered as a wood laminate flooring material in the back cargo area. It didnt look half bad but would probably be frowned on today. That and an old school Pyramid 200W 2 channel amp with some cheap soft dome tweaters in the corners...the lead into "Hot for Teacher" sounded like a Harley next to me!

ya it sounds good with the 8in full ranges they have loads hit in the low end

Looks good, you should clean up the amp wires a bit though, unless you already did.

I was an installer for years when I was a younger chap! Run the Power and ground wires away from the speaker wires and the RCA Cables when you do it. Less chance of interference that way.

ya i need to do that it doesn't looks so good

i planed to put a woofer in there but with those 8in full ranges in the back in that box it rumbles really good

and 1200w by 4 doesn't hurt

People are always complaining about cutting up a dash to put a DIN style stereo in there. I think that looks very clean. Bet it sounds good too with that big amp!

If it sounds half as good as it looks it's badass, nicely done. You can always put another amp and sub in the trunk.

ya i need to do that it doesn't looks so good

i planed to put a woofer in there but with those 8in full ranges in the back in that box it rumbles really good

and 1200w by 4 doesn't hurt

I was just pulling your chain about the subs. lol

I like how you don't see the back of the speakers. Did you build a box to cover the back? My 67 cuda just has 3/4" plywood for the back hatch divider and if I installed speakers they would show.

-
Back