So, I Just Picked Up This Little Gem! What Do You Guys Think Of It?

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
I know it's not a A-Body, I just thought I would share. Am I too old (44) for this????

It's a 94 Dodge Ram with a beltech drop kit 5" in the front 7" in the back fiberglass "good" hood, ss mirrors, flush fit taneau cover, and roll pan in the rear. The truck has a mopar performance engine ecm, true dual exhaust, 800 watt subwoffer and amp.

What do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_3888 copy.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_3890 copy.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_3891 copy.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 598
WHat the heck is that on the rear?????? That would be toast asap!!!! Nice truck!!

Looks like a fun parts chaser;)

Not sure about the house siding on the rear of the tonneau cover.

love it, clean n mean....yea lose the wing...

WHat the heck is that on the rear?????? That would be toast asap!!!! Nice truck!!

That's the lawn mower attatchment when you drop the tailgate.

Oh, and dang fine truck.

Nice truck!! Lowered to the ground that much, you won't need a cherrypicker to load up those motors in the bed either!!!LOL!! Oops, I thought I saw parts chaser!! Geof

Awesome truck! Did you pick up some sheet metal and it all wouldn't fit in the bed, or what? If that's easy to remove without mucking something up, I'd definitely pop that off there, otherwise no big deal I suppose.

What engine is she sporting?

And you're never too old for an American truck, even one like this. On the other hand, even 18 is too old for a ricer with a fart can.

Heres my truck, same hood as yours. 98 dakota 5/7 drop, 408 stroker, 5 speed. Always thought a ram like yours would be a lot of fun!

Attachments

• dakresize.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 561

What??

I can't hear you over the stereo...

By the way, nice truck!

I really like that truck. I like the silver and black thing. Any vehicle that looks the same in color or black and white is cool with me. I do agree with others that the wing should go but if you like it then it should definitely stay.

:thumleft: I like it alot alley....minus the wing LOL. Maybe add some black accents to the bulge hood?

Man that is one jammin truck. I don't see this wing that everyone is talkin about but that spoiler looks great on there to me.:tongue1: It fits the theme of it with those d-hole wheels. Also no 44 is nowhere near to old for that. Like everybody else has stated, you can never be to old to have a hot rod.

I love it! If it just had some numbers on the doors it would be perfect! Always have wanted a toy like that. At least they crank and run with no fan fare every time you get in it unlike the older ones!

-
Back