So, I Just Picked Up This Little Gem! What Do You Guys Think Of It?

-
Thanks all!
Yeah, I'm not totally sold on the spoiler or the rims, but it's fun to drive around. It's got a 318 in it is all. But I like the fact that I can go cruising with the air blasting on hot humid days! I can't do that in the racecar.

Nice!! Wider tires on the back, tinted windows and another couple hundred more watts!! LOL Im with badsport, crank "Saturday Night Special" and hunt down some MILF's

Here is a great video, Like'en your truck Be a great autobon driver for sure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE31Y8OpT1Q&feature=related"]Viper Truck vs 98 SS - YouTube[/ame]

A 10.50 SS/T, I don't like back ground music

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZm1_iT2to&feature=related"]World's Fastest Ram Srt10 (March 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

I like it! Of course I'd have to screw it up with a 408 magnum stroker and a centrifugal supercharger....

I was thinking of getting a used Dakota with the same idea, but now that Ma abandoned 'em, "mabe not"

Yep nice truck, now all you need is a couple of turbos.....oh yeah wern't you trying to sell your car, truck and trailer awhile ago?? looks like you still have the car?? your truck was a Dakota rt, or do I have you mixed up with some one else??

Yep nice truck, now all you need is a couple of turbos.....oh yeah wern't you trying to sell your car, truck and trailer awhile ago?? looks like you still have the car?? your truck was a Dakota rt, or do I have you mixed up with some one else??

Still trying to sell (or trade) the car, but I'm keeping everything else right now. I didn't have a Dakota, I had a 96 dodge ram, but I sold it and bought a 92 3/4 ton ram this weekend also. It's a little banged up, but no rust.

My wife is like " It's Mothers Day weekend and I go out and buy two trucks this weekend, WTF!" LOL! She's cool about it, I got a great wife!

Attachments

• IMG_3687 copy.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3887.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 105
Ok first off, I love it. Second, how is the front lowered? I assume springs of some height and maybe spindles or lower arms? If it is spindles and you decide you want it to be 2 inches taller. I would like to call dibs on the spindles. I will even take my truck apart and send you my spindles so your truck doesn't have to be non-running for any length of time. I really want to get my SS/T down but good god spindles are over $450 new. And I absolutely hate lowering springs. Looks good other then that. Check out my build thread I have on my 98 SS/T. I have about $3400 in parts sitting in my garage waiting for me to get home...if I ever do. :thumleft:

Nice ride!!! Lose the wing and black in the bumper and all is well enjoy..............

I know it's not a A-Body, I just thought I would share. Am I too old (44) for this????

It's a 94 Dodge Ram with a beltech drop kit 5" in the front 7" in the back fiberglass "good" hood, ss mirrors, flush fit taneau cover, and roll pan in the rear. The truck has a mopar performance engine ecm, true dual exhaust, 800 watt subwoffer and amp.

What do you think??
When I lived in New Richmond I seen this truck ALL THE TIME hahaha NICE SCORE!!!!

-
Back