So I was at the junkyard....

-

Lomax

Reaction score
I was out there hunting up parts for a pickup that were restoring and on one of the rows there were 2 4 door darts. Later styles but not dart sports. Still notch back (as i call them) cars. Both were 6 cyclinder rides. I dont have a dart but there were alot of good parts on them back glass, trim pieces handles etc.. Thought about going up there and stripping some parts off of them to have if/when someone needs something but I dont wanna waste my time or money gathering up a bunch of stuff that I will never use and/or get stuck with. 200 bucks would load me down at there prices. should I leave it alone or take advantage of the situation?

Depending on the year of the cars, you might watch to grab the front disc brackets setup (upper a arms, spindles, etc,...).

if they are drums and have the big front drums then grab the upper A arms as they are the same as disk cars.

Our prices oot here in CA are getting out of F'n control even at the pick and pull. I only go there on 1/2 price weekends now, not worth it at full price. They want $20 for a used gas charged hood strut, they are $14 new at Autozone! I told them that and they looked at me as if to say, "....and I'm supposed to care?" Next.....

-
Back