So long

-
Hell I have been talking on the CB radio for well over 20 years now.These kind of solar flares and sun spots mean i have been able to log contacts all over the world.Some of my latest contacts have been Australia, Hawaii, France, Spain, anf of course i talk to local places like Texas Montana,Socal,mexico,South America,Alaska,and l even hit Russia,about 2 weeks ago.And lets not forget Ireland.

I love shooting skip.

I find it funny that they tell about these storms everytime they "happen" and everytime they "happen" nothing happens.

FABO is ready

Attachments

• tin-foil-hat-tinfoilhat-aliens-cubicle-demotivational-poster-1259327131.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 307
Joey is ready so I must do the same.

What is the best anti-CME shape for my aluminum foil hat?

been hearing loud rumbling sounds like thunder for the last two days, only a couple times a day, but its only iceburgs, nothing exciting :D

Hell I have been talking on the CB radio for well over 20 years now.These kind of solar flares and sun spots mean i have been able to log contacts all over the world.Some of my latest contacts have been Australia, Hawaii, France, Spain, anf of course i talk to local places like Texas Montana,Socal,mexico,South America,Alaska,and l even hit Russia,about 2 weeks ago.And lets not forget Ireland.

I love shooting skip.

This is great news for the ham radio radio guys too! The flares charge up the D and F layers of the ionoshpere and make them much more reflective, which results in incresed propagation.

FABO is ready

LMAO!

FABO is ready

Well joey you are deffinitly ready but i did want to point out that to the best of my knowledege a solar flare will not harm your books but i may be wrong.So please post up some pics if your book just happen to catch on fire or become earaesed.I only make mention as sometimes i am not the sharpest tool in the tool box...Just pokeing fun.

Oh and was just talking to Oregon on 38 lsb and if anyone talks on the cb and want to shout me i use the call numbers 2pa883 in philadelphia.

CQ CQ 2 pa 883 usa call

Well joey you are deffinitly ready but i did want to point out that to the best of my knowledege a solar flare will not harm your books but i may be wrong.So please post up some pics if your book just happen to catch on fire or become earaesed.I only make mention as sometimes i am not the sharpest tool in the tool box...Just pokeing fun.

Oh and was just talking to Oregon on 38 lsb and if anyone talks on the cb and want to shout me i use the call numbers 2pa883 in philadelphia.

CQ CQ 2 pa 883 usa call

No CB, but you're close enough to me for smoke signals.

And Joey wins for best prepared.

Gee thanks, this is my birthday present. Maybe my real mom and dads coming to take me back.

They've spotted Klingons near Uranus... :-$ [-X :iconbigg:

Krazy...HOW the heck are you lookin at Uranus??? I cant look at Myanus??? IF you spot Kingons...you may need to get you some UC2010....Ultra CHarmin from 2010...guaranteed to remove Klingons!!! The bears told me so on TV!!! MUST BE TRUE!!!!

\

They've spotted Klingons near Uranus... :-$ [-X :iconbigg:

-
Back