so today's my birthday.

-

varlo

Joe- Long Island, Oakdale
Reaction score
Hey all todays my birthday and I'm 22 years old. So I got to thinking. Im real curious since we have such a large range of the age with our members that it would be intresting to see maybe some of the things that you remember best from when you were 22. It could be famous songs, cars, whatever. Im just really curious to see where this goes.

Have a good day
-Joe

Happy Birthday!!:cheers:

Considering I'm only 23 I remember a lot from being 22 :D

The biggest thing tho would be gettin' married...

The "Spirit of '76" Dodge truck package! White, with red & blue stripes, & special decal.

Happy Birthday bye the way!!!

Happy birthday, Joe! Hope you have a great one!

I seem to remember a lot of volcanic ash and those big dinosaurs all dying off, but it's a little foggy... what was the question again?

Happy Birthday! Since I am 22 years old now this is easy. I remember starting my project Scamp!

Happy Birthday!

When I was 22 it was 1969. My wife was very pregnant. The daughter
was born Feb. 3 1970.

Some of the songs were

Bad Moon Rising by CCR
Come Together by the Beatles
Evilways by Santana
Suspicious Minds by Elvis

Muscle Cars were everywhere. I didn't realize how important these
times would be to me until much later on in life. I grew up during
the best of times. Muscle Cars, Hippies, Cruising, the NHRA National
Drags at Indy and most all of the girls went bra less including my
wife. It was the thing to do at the time.

Never cared for the war protesters. Our boys were dying in Nam and
getting no respect back here. I'm very happy with the way our troops
are respected today. Not like the old days, Thank God.

Thanks for the thread! It brought back some great memories while
replying.

I was 22 in '83, going to college, listening to 60's and 70's rock(now called classic rock, LOL) driving a 72 340 4 speed Hemi Orange Cuda, and working in my brother bodyshop when not doing anything else.

Happy B Day!! I was in the Navy when I turned 22. Only thing I can remember was we were at war with old Sadaminsain.

Happy Birthday....memories from 22.....being drunk, and having a buddy that had one of these http://www.suzukicycles.org/photos/GSX-R/GSX-R1100/1988_GSX-R1100_redblk_450.jpg with a Vance and Hines built motor. Had square slide carbs with a 1/4 turn throttle. Was like a suicide ride. Made 170 hp at the crank, dry weight was 430 pounds. I was the only one that ran it up to the rev limiter in 6th gear. Good times.....

Happy Birthday to you.

I was 22 back in 1989. Back then I remember no cares in the world. I had a different girlfriend for each night of the week. Gosh was I tired:toothy10:. Enjoy your youth but be careful. MMG

Happy b-day to you ,
I remember that my green dart was then hemi orange with a 383 , and oh could you get away with some street racing in detroit, french rd, lynch rd , mt. elliot/94, those were the days , and oh were the responcibilities on th low side , enjoy it while your young ,before you know it you will be pulling the chute and hitting you brakes , take it easy ,Dartman 440 (ed)

Happy Birthday!! I was 22 in 1983. Going to college, working, and partying was my thing back then. My avatar was my daily driver. Have a good one!!

Happy birthday young fella! 22 eh? Let me think................................................................................................................................................... nope can't remember. 8)

Happy Birthday!!! I do not remember much from when I was 22. Too many psychedelic drugs and lots of drinking!!! It's all blurry to me now.

happy birthday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when I was 22 it was all about big hair and lots of metal music,work all week and party all weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jeez I feel old all of the sudden!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna get some hot chocolate and head to bed now,,,,,,lol

when I was 22 I was at the beach. (ok there was lots of sand but no water) nevermind who am I kidding it was baghdad iraq. Spent my time getting shot at. I remember it like it was yesterday. Even though it was 2003.

Happy Birthday!!:cheers:

Considering I'm only 23 I remember a lot from being 22 :D

The biggest thing tho would be gettin' married...

Ain't that something RTom 8) I got married when I was 22 also.
And was driving a 70 Barracuda 318 two barrel all stock lemon twist Yellow and black vinyl top and int. But I did take my wife on a test drive for two years before we got married :happy10: 31 years know I think 8):toothy10:

Happy Birthday varlo

happy birthday. I remember, i remember, i remember, oh never mind. Was I ever 22? Oh I remember now, quaaludes.lol No wonder I cant remember ****.

Happy birthday Varlo, 22 years old would make it 1989. Thats almost have my life ago, I believe we were at the Genosh in Oshawa about 5 of us and at last call I think I was a mouth-piece!

When I was 22......ah yes. I remember the open end of a bong. Probably better than I should.

Happy B Day. Ah when i was 22 ummm yeah back in 85 i had a house with 5 acres worked at Chrysler in Ajax. Yep it was all about Sex.Drugs,and Rockin roll LOL.
4speed I also spent many nights in the Pig Pen LOL

Happy Birthday! When I was 22 years old in1984. I was in the U.S. Navy, on the USS LaSalle AGF-3 station over in the Persian Gulf. For a very long year down in the engineroom.

-
Back