so what did you get for Christmas

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i got a few hotwheels .....a really coool 68 cuda notchback

i got a Barbie doll "dolls of the world series" i never even saw it in the stores before .......i really really like it :cheers::cheers::cheers:

and i got a couple cards with money.....like 40 dollars

and i got a dress set....the kind i usually wear ....the 3 piece set (skirt, top, and shawl)in yellow... really cool.

and a big big highlight is that my aunt said she is going to order the windsheild gasket i need for my 68 dart...

WOW what a day LOL ....now for the dinner ....i have to get cookin' LOL

what did you guys all get ??

more than gifts, im really glad its a day of peace and togetherness

so far i got a two screen car dvd kit going to inlaws here shortly and ill get some more stuff lol

Merry Christmas Princess! I got some consumables for the garage, a bottle of Southern Comfort and a Blue Tooth for my cell phone.

i got the trust of another member to let me borrow their brand new cam bearing driver :cheers: :cheers:

thanks Martin LOL :prayer:

New set of sweats, some tools, cookies, ammo and some other goodies for my rifle.

Some laptop memory (so I can swoop some for sale threads now!) HF gift card (I dont care what you guys say, I love that place!) cash, a cozy long sleeve..and a bad-*** Classic Rock album from my FABO Secret Santa! The reason I bought a turntable......Good old vinyl! Oh yeah, I bought a Roku HD streaming appliance for the "family" (yeah right!) This thing is cool! $50 bucks and a $8/mo Hulu plus account and you can almost kiss your cable/Satellite TV bill goodbye! The free "drive-in" channel is almost worth the price alone. All the cheesy old 50's-60's horror/slasher/Sci-fi movies for free!

Got a savage 110 BA LE rifle in .338 lapua with my pick of a nightforce scope!!! What a wife I have!!!!!!!!!!! Steve

Rani, we need pics of the notch back. I got an IPad for when I am on the road. Also got some amo for my guns, amo is good.

I got a new pair of work boots.....a craftsman roll around work stool,......a 3.5hp 9 gal wet/dry shop vac......a T10-T60 torx set....and a Lowe's giftcard.....yey!!!

:cheers:

socks, a shirt, 100 bucks from my pops, nice dinner with family. I would love a job for Christmas.

I bought that same 68 Barracuda coupe hotwheels too, also gave 1 to my dad :glasses7:

Must be a new one, I never seen one before, it even has a Formula S emblem on the fender!!

Got a Roku 2 XS and a Garmin Nuvi 50. Never had a GPS before; this should be interesting...

3/4" drive socket set, a new work light, beer, some cash and some munchies!!!

a new multimeter.... tshirts and socks.. i am a simple kinda guy... but the mrs wants another old car to go cruising in.. not sure what to get

-
Back