So what do you guys think?

-
When I am finished building my particle accelerator I will go back and check just to let ya know.:-D

not a attempt for a attack on you. i assumed you saw it somewhere else and posted it for us to discuss, which we are. What i meant is, who was watching something from 1928 and thought that woman was on a cell phone? If I took a computer back to 1928 I wouldn't have internet access, which is what I meant by I can't get cell reception beside a tower. it seems alot of people here are trying to pick fights so they can start threads about what a d-bag the other person is. At the end of your post you asked "what do you think?" :dontknow:

I should have just put a smilely :wack: or :bs:

No harm done my brother. All is OK on this end. MMG

Didn't Kirk & Spock find themselves in the 1930's once? Nobody thought that was too strange...
Actually, what I find amusing about this is that over the next (fill in the blank) years until we have time travel, technology will advance rapidly except for cell phones! Cell phones won't advance beyond today? Course maybe we already have time travel...
C

Yeah, so this has already been brought up, but IF she did have a cell phone who would she be talking to in 1928? Did someone else have a cell phone back then with her? Where were the cell towers? Maybe the phone's signal traveled through time also, into the future where someone else had a cell phone? :p

And, from what I have gathered thus far time travel IS possible, but probably not the way you think. Since there is a relationship between gravity and time if you were to travel far enough away from Earth, time for you would slow down while on Earth it would continue to run at normal speed. So if you went into space really far away and then came back to Earth you will essentially be in the "future". This would be in the sense that everyone/everything will have aged faster then you during the time you were away from the Earth's gravity.

Time travel into the future would be a much more difficult task and may not be possible at all.

And now concludes today's science lesson :)

-
Back