So what prompted you to choose your user name?

-
Mine, GTS340 was chosen because I needed something I could remember and it was the only muscle car I had at the time when I started using the internet. I used it first on the original moparts board (since lost and is now gts340swinger) and also ebay. I tend to use it everywhere for ease. I've had the 68 gts 340 car since 1993 and it still sits in the garage.

Everyone called me Oneway in high school (many, many years ago) well except a few times when they thought what I built was weird then they called me Wrongway. I prefer Oneway.

My car is a Canadian Valiant Custom 200. This model was US Dart bodied, hence it's a "Vart"....65Vart

My name is Ed, and a bunch of guys started calling me Hemi Ed when I had my Silver 68 Hemi Road Runner.

My name is pretty self explanatory, I was always the biggest kid in my grade level through school, so I've been called Big Rich, Big Richie or Big Guy all my life. One of my good friends kids added the "O", it makes the rather ordinary name a little bit different.

I was a Medevac pilot in the Army for 10 years. Dustoff, was a term applied by Vietnam era soldiers to signify that a Medevac helicopter was enroute to perform medical evacuations from the battle area to field hospitals. There is actually an organization called Dustoff that is made up of current and former Army Medevac Pilots. I had at one time a 440 Duster so I married them together to make Dustoff440.

Take the first 4 letters of the green car, and add the last 4 of the blue one!

mopar cruise 001.jpg

IM000747.jpg

I was a Medevac pilot in the Army for 10 years. Dustoff, was a term applied by Vietnam era soldiers to signify that a Medevac helicopter was enroute to perform medical evacuations from the battle area to field hospitals. There is actually an organization called Dustoff that is made up of current and former Army Medevac Pilots. I had at one time a 440 Duster so I married them together to make Dustoff440.

My bud, who is Canadian, did this in 'nam..two tours..

Grassy

its my name (M)aurice (T)revor Andrews. Everyone calls me Trevor, only my Muddah' calls me Maurice!

Do some people call you a space cowboy?

(I'm sorry- I couldn't help myself.
icon12.gif
)

I guess mine's fairly obvious, really.. When I was growing up, my parents had about a half a dozen Darts, two Valiants, a Volare wagon, a '78 Tradesman and an '84 Ram B350- all slant powered. My first two cars were Darts- both slant powered, of course. All the car guys I knew pre-interweb were SBC/5.0 fans, all the Mopar car guys I knew called the slant things like "boat anchor".... my fawning over a six cylinder was weird, or "sick". Plus, I love stupid puns, so there ya go.

Prob should have been 5flats, but I still haven't got the trunk open!!

I was drunk........ the "O" shoulda been a "U"
That's funny :toothy10: Thanks for the chuckle.

I must have been drunk too, it looks like crazy cuda but it's suppose to be my son's name since I promised him the Cuda. His name is Craigh (Cray) last name starts with Z so Craigh'z Cuda (Cray'z Cuda). So yeah maybe he'll forgive us one day for naming him Crazy.

people give me all sorts of crap about how I need to get a new car "buy a Honda cause they last forever and get good mileage" when I'm feeling too polite to tell them to eff off, I tell them... hey, it still runs.

1964 Dart 270 convertible that's going to friggin' kill me before it's done.

-
Back