So when do you think they should have stopped?

-
I think my brain broke. I can't get my head around the logistics of how that even happens with out being drug by a tow truck.

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

It is very strange that there is no damage on the rest of the wheel and even the wheel weight is still there. For that to have happened the wheel had to be locked up solid. When I first saw the picture I thought the tow truck driver had to have done it and just kept dragging the van until the tire was gone, then the rim was ate up too.

Yep, there's idiots out there. I remember a few years ago I was driving at dusk and came up behind a VW Golf that had a flat back tire. I got up closer and realized the tire was off the rim. All of a sudden sparks started shooting out at my truck. I sped up to get beside the drive to yell over and get him to pull over. It took me a long time to finally get him to look over, I called out a bunch to him, but he wouldn't pull over. Finally I pulled back behind him and flashed my lights at him a bunch because I honestly thought he hadn't noticed, and I was willing to help him change it. He finally pulled over, so I pulled behind him and got out of my truck. He started screaming at me about, What the hell was my problem and all this, so I explained he had a flat and was grinding the rim down. He replied with, "Yeah, I know that! I was trying to get to a friends house to deal with it there, but thanks to you, you ruined my motivation up the hill." I guess he was willing to get in an accident with someone else instead of getting it towed.
what a d!ck

This must be a MN thing... A few weeks ago I was merging onto the highway and a car went by at the top of the on ramp, with smoke barreling out of the rear. i noticed as cars got up next to him, they would slow down and try to get his attention. I finally got close enough to this guy and same thing. He was totally oblivious! We were doing 65 down the freeway. All of a sudden the tire finally came off the rim. It rolled past him and then slowed enough just to miss the back of his car and into the ditch. Now he is doing 65 and just on his rim. He was not slowing down one bit! Finally he exited the freeway about 2 miles later. I dont know how he could not feel it or hear it... Some people should not breed!

It is very strange that there is no damage on the rest of the wheel and even the wheel weight is still there. For that to have happened the wheel had to be locked up solid. When I first saw the picture I thought the tow truck driver had to have done it and just kept dragging the van until the tire was gone, then the rim was ate up too.

and even if it was locked up, the car would not drive right, you'd be binging the living piss out of that engine just to move a few feet. Let alone a few miles.

When should he have stopped?

Probably five seconds before his father dropped his pants & said, "Martha, bend over"

Seriously though, you've got to think there should be an minimum intelligence requirement to get a driver's license.

You guys are just jealous.
It's simply just another ''I'm going to drive the wheels off of this thing and then get a new one'' or ''i'm going to drive it into the ground'' person.
Who hasn't said and done that before?
I say cudos to the driver for getting the maximum out of their investment.
That took a lot of determination on their part.

Nope, not locked up at all. A used wheel and a new tire and they were on their way. It is icy on the roads from all the snow and freezing rain. I would say they braked at one point and locked the wheel up and it could never gain enough traction to start spinning again.

I think my brain broke. I can't get my head around the logistics of how that even happens with out being drug by a tow truck.

The reason you don't understand is that you are not a moron. It is very difficult for a person of even normal intelligence to grasp how a moron lives and thinks. I would be more worried about you if you had understood ....

I have seen this kinda stuff before ...... On A ford truck . she drove it so long that it shaved the I beam to almost nothing and part of the steel bumper ..........

-
Back