SoCal Mopar Invasion 8-23-08

-
I put another stack of fliers at Ricky & Ronnie's, and went to South Bay Chrysler and put a stack at the parts counter.

Anyone else spreading the word about this show lately?

I put another stack of fliers at Ricky & Ronnie's, and went to South Bay Chrysler and put a stack at the parts counter.

Anyone else spreading the word about this show lately?

We were speaking of it last Sunday night at the CPW meeting and I was trying to spread the word at Flames and Bob's Big Boy in Burbank this past Friday.

We were speaking of it last Sunday night at the CPW meeting and I was trying to spread the word at Flames and Bob's Big Boy in Burbank this past Friday.

Thanks Justin!

I think we are going to have a great turn out this year...everyone I talk to is going!

:snakeman:Hmmm. Three miles from my house. I'll be there. Bluesky Dynamics? Are you folks still at Torrance Airport? I remember your shop being the most interesting part of the Torrance Airshow last year!!!

:snakeman:Hmmm. Three miles from my house. I'll be there. Bluesky Dynamics? Are you folks still at Torrance Airport? I remember your shop being the most interesting part of the Torrance Airshow last year!!!

We'll see you there! I will have my 69 Cuda with the 5.7 Hemi, so stop by and say HI.

We are no longer at the airport ={

A story for another day...

Bump! This is tommorrow guys!!

You guys please don't be intimidated on bringing a car. It's fun to show your projects. The Mopar community is very helpfull also.

This car was at Ricky and Ronnies cruise in last year. It's in primer and doesn't have a grille!! It's all good !!

pict1043.jpg

Primered Dart:
pict1027.jpg

Father and son high school project:
pict1038.jpg

At one Spring Fling there was a picture of a beat 72 Coronet jump starting the Blake orange on orange 71 Hemi Cuda convertible. It was like a $400 car jump starting a 4 million dollar car. Classic !!

At Fall Fling we don't have any judged classes. It's a Show and Shine that we encourage projects and daily drivers to attend!!

Tomorrow people!!!! Going home to wax the Duster for the 70 mile one way voyage!!

See you all there......

We are coming as well.. We just happened to pick this weekend to be in the area... so Jon (son) and me (Craig) will be there.

No car this year (we wish!)

See you tomorrow.

Craig

Bump.

This is in 5 hours. Just a reminder to you guys. We've got a lot more response this year than last. Should be big. People coming from Ventura, Riverside, Inland Empire...

Damn it I'm stuck at work and Ruby is waiting on new roller rockers. Have fun guys.

Well, we had a great turn out...at least 75 cars!

Thanks to all of you who came out!

I will post some photos very soon.

Don't forget, the Mopar Fest at Budnick Wheels 9-28, The Fall Fling is 10-18 and the Rock N Roll car show is 11-15.

Hope to see you all at these shows!

So Bay Mopars hosted a fantastic event. robertnb64 did a great job of coordinating this event. It grew about 50% from last year (50 vs. 75+ Mopars)!! :2thumbs:

Next year it looks like we'll have to reserve the other side of Ricky and Ronnies for more room. We were at our limits. :biggrin:

Some pictures.

08RickyAndRonnies06.jpg

08RickyAndRonnies04.jpg

08RickyAndRonnies10.jpg

You can get served sitting down right next to the action. Very unique and obviously designed JUST for car cruise in's !!
08RickyAndRonnies11.jpg

Some A-bodies

Real 383 4spd Dart GTS convertible !!!

08RickyAndRonnies29.jpg

For Sale!

08RickyAndRonnies07.jpg

crackedback's trailer queen !! :snakeman:

08RickyAndRonnies05.jpg

SoulSurvivor's 69 Q5 on white Dart is second from the end:

RandR08010.jpg

RandR08019.jpg

RandR08003.jpg

TrailerQueen... VERY FUNNY!!!

Good time that's for sure.

Surprised it doesn't have a Sooner flag waving in the window.

I posted about 70 photos here: Photos

It was great to see so many people come out this year.

Thanks to Steve for all his help as well!

I posted about 70 photos here: Photos

It was great to see so many people come out this year.

Thanks to Steve for all his help as well!

There's a red convertible Road Runner in your pics is my buddy Steve he's building a stock 1969 383 4spd Road Runner he saved. I recommended the B body sister site.

I just got vacation next time I will make it...

-
Back