(sold)hood scoops (not correct sold as is)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasjkt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller

Attachments

• IMG_1286 (640x480).jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_1287 (640x480).jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 366
if there the right 1ns i think i"m interested they look awsome on my 65 barracuda

tell me the bolt monts arent busted out dont care about the bezels gonna be painted

I put up pictures, the mounts are there some are cracked but all there.

It appears to me that the front has been cut off, the scoops are shorter (an inch or 2) and should have two more studs towards the front. Plus, there is no way to mount the chrome bezel, the mounting area for the screws is not there.

I will pull them off then as I don't want anyone to get something that isn't correct

It appears to me that the front has been cut off, the scoops are shorter (an inch or 2) and should have two more studs towards the front. Plus, there is no way to mount the chrome bezel, the mounting area for the screws is not there.

xs2......

yes they look short. but i would leave them up and make clear that they are modified. someone may buy them..

DSC_0047.jpg

yes they look short. but i would leave them up and make clear that they are modified. someone may buy them..

DSC_0047.jpg

Agree, they will still sell, or put them on eBay And use "rat rod" in your title, those guys will eat them up.

scottylack send me a pm with an offer and I will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back