-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
68 Coronet 500 Convertible, solid car, 318, pwr steering, manual brakes, I just rolled it over to 70,100 miles, always stored in a garage, floors and uni body solid, trunk extensions, and lower quarters rock solid, some small holes in the center of the trunk pan. Has original spare, jack, owners manual and original 2 sets of keys. Purchased from a 85 year old lady, power top, replaced a year ago, everything works but fuel gauge. I wouldn`t be afraid of driving it anyplace, heater will roast you out!!!! 13,500 or trade for another Mopar, located in good ol IOWA!

No thanks. I am firm at 13,500. Have a offer at 12,500 as of now. It hit 14,777.77 on ebay. I didn`t get to look at it until after it ended due to my mom being in the I.C.U. or I would have sold it.

Sweet Coronet. Wish I had the funds for that rascal. GLWS. I am sure it will sell.

68 Coronet 500 Convertible, solid car, 318, pwr steering, manual brakes, I just rolled it over to 70,100 miles, always stored in a garage, floors and uni body solid, trunk extensions, and lower quarters rock solid, some small holes in the center of the trunk pan. Has original spare, jack, owners manual and original 2 sets of keys. Purchased from a 85 year old lady, power top, replaced a year ago, everything works but fuel gauge. I wouldn`t be afraid of driving it anyplace, heater will roast you out!!!! 13,500 or trade for another Mopar, located in good ol IOWA!

I love it!

Here's a shot of the ol' vert' at the University Ave. Cruise. A solid car and not too many of these around. tmm

Attachments

• IMG_0177 30%.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 810
This is only the second 68 Cornet 500 vert I have ever seen....68 verts in general seem hard to find but seems cornet 500's are very few and far between

My folks bought a new '68 Coronet 500 convertible in Dec. of 1967, I still have the window sticker. Bought at Naperville Dodge in Illinois. It was a triple green car: medium metallic green, green bench seat, green top. 318, AT, PS, power windows. Neat car.
1967 was the last year for a Coronet 440 convertible; 68 it had the be the 500 convert or the R/T convert.
I like this silver one!

I owned a 68 Coronet 440 for over 25 years I know what they are.The car had a Coronet 440 vert vin.It was original paint and rusty.It had the Coronet 440 rocker trim,dash, and trim down the side of the body.I know Galen has none listed in his little white book but it was not a 500.

Are you looking for a straight across trade or do you have some cash to put down for the right car?

Straight trade, sorry. I have a 69 Charger R/T General Lee and 49 Dodge truck with a fuel injected 5.2 that started hammering and want to work on the General and truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back