Some junk at the machine shop today...

-
No he has not ever seen them before....
I didn't think so. Tell your friend not to beat himself up to bad for not knowing we all have to learn some how noone was born just knowing this stuff. Everyone has their own set of knowledge and skills and you can't just know something you don't know! Be like you talking Docter stuff on here and being like ohhhh that tooth is bla bla bla that's a dead giveaway. Noone here would have a clue!

In fact, those are hydraulic rockers on that 392 up there ^^^^^ you can see how small the pushrod end is. No room whatsoever for an adjuster.
IMG_20201229_122919~3.jpg

??..

ahhhh......blind bastard I am. I was lookin at the one sittin on top of everything. .......and you may be right. I also think that's a converted hydraulic rocker. They're gonna end up paying for that. That crap's gonna break. Not a maybe or might. GONNA.

ahhhh......blind bastard I am. I was lookin at the one sittin on top of everything. .......and you may be right. I also think that's a converted hydraulic rocker. They're gonna end up paying for that. That crap's gonna break. Not a maybe or might. GONNA.
The blower intake should help..:D..

-
Back