Some new stuff on my 1973 Dart.

-

LowDart

BR-Dodge
Reaction score
Hey,Longtime i don't share the progress on my 1973 Dart(Chrysler do Brasil)so,That's what i've done :New Dual Exhaust System with FlowMaster Super 40 Muflers,New Mopar Eletronic Ignition kit,New Lenker Steering Wheel and SummitRacing Flex-Fan.Now the next step is convert this 14" wheels to 15"6'5front x8'0 Rear, and New Cooper Cobra Tires.
It's getting Better.

Saida Descarga.jpg

FlowMaster Super 40 Muflers.jpg

Dodge Flex-Fan.jpg

H Pipe.jpg

Volante Lenker 1.jpg

Volante Lenker 2.jpg

Lateral Dodge.jpg

Mopar Control Box.jpg

Mopar Distributor.jpg

looks good! glad you're still hanging around this place! keep the pics comin.

Howdy LowDart!! Glad to see you are sharing your great car.
I bet she sounds great. You made a good choice on your wheel ,Looks good.
And I would guess you can tell that you picked up a bit of hp.
Did you have the heavy fan on it before you switched to the flex fan?
Looking good!!

Thank's Guys!!Hey memike,Yes i liked a lot how she Sounds now,i had the old stock heavy Fan before and a weak ignition and with those changes i don't know how many HP's i i've got now but sure it's stronger.I had a problem with a valve that released and finished inside the combustion chamber,knocking the Piston ,but "i don't know how" it did not made a hole in the piston and did'nt damaged the Block,But broke a small piece of the Head near the Valve.I was Lucky cause i had a pair of Heads Ready to use.Wish i had a camera to take a picture and show to you guys,i almost lost a lot of money on this.

I like that steering wheel !
What brand is that ?

That is an Brasilian Brand called "Lenker"they been buildind steering wheels for classic cars since 1954 (Exelent quality) ,They have some realy nice models,pretty diferent then the models i've seen for sale in the U.S.Have a look on their web site www.lenker.com.br -I've been selling their steering wheels for about 1 year and everyone loves how they look.

-
Back