SOMEBODY needs THIS!!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
NOT MINE!!!!!

Not much of an ad, and not much info, but one HECK of a price!!!!

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/4138835884.html

[email protected] Posted: 2013-10-19, 9:11AM PDT
1950's Nash Metro - $100 (Athol area)

I have a 1950's era Nash Metropolitan in a out-building that I would like to get rid of. Bring a trailer. No title. Would like $100 or your best offer.

Attachments

• metro1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 401
  • metro2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 397
Wow, if that were here I'd grab it up. That chrome piece on the hood is worth waaaay more than that.

look at the bumpers-- damn!!

do you need a trailer for those cars? aren't they very small--

Lawrence

that's fishy .....at that price ...I smell a vengeful ex-wife or a ex-friend doing a back-bite.

No title .....hmmmm why don't they just call a crusher to tow away for that price ........something is not right.

I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole and get involved with someone's fight or misfortune.

Well ad is gone already, so I'd be it's on somebody's trailer.

that's fishy .....at that price ...I smell a vengeful ex-wife or a ex-friend doing a back-bite.

No title .....hmmmm why don't they just call a crusher to tow away for that price ........something is not right.

I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole and get involved with someone's fight or misfortune.

Washington state law, from what I was told, requires a title to scrap a vehicle so you you cant "just call a crusher"...no title means getting the state police involved...Neighbor just got rid of a bunch of untitled vehicles....took them to a friend that was going to strip/cut them up to get rid of them...perhaps before spewing slanderous things one should do a bit of research....just saying....

We have a scrap yard right here in town that will "take a hulk" without a title. This of course is Idaho, but this was news to me.

GETTING a "hulk" titled when you don't have one is a different story.

in Colorado they will haul off a car with no title ....they have to hold it at the crusher yard for so many days to see if someone claims it or if any problems arise but if in that time nobody sees it or makes waves ...its gone

in Colorado they will haul off a car with no title ....they have to hold it at the crusher yard for so many days to see if someone claims it or if any problems arise but if in that time nobody sees it or makes waves ...its gone

Like Inkjunkie said, many states require a title to scrap a vehicle.

The only way to get around it, is to cut the vehicle into pieces. Many people don't want to have to go through that crap, just to clean up a junk car, so they'll sell or give it to someone else to get it out of their hair.

Not mine,saw this at a show.:burnout:

Attachments

• 07-27-12-1 034.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 196
  • 07-27-12-1 035.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 193
I would half to agree with RainDart70 somethings not right with that. I lost three cars . X and step son sold them while i was out of town working. 73 roadrunner 73 Duster and 72 Duster all running. Not a dam thing i could do, I didn't have tittles. they where sold for scrap iron.

here in Michigan I believe you can apply for an "abandoned vehicle" title but im sure it would cost more then she wanted for the nash

-
Back