Somebody should buy this

-
love the "I can't answer all those questions" I wonder where he trying to sell this from? Sounds like he's never seen it live!
honesty just kills me sometime!

I think his dreams were bigger than his ability.

Kool find if it,s true?You could probably have that thing running in no time and have some real cheap fun at the track or a backroad.I think GreenHornet needs to see this LOL.8)

Why isnt the location on there?First thing I would do is get a different hood(that big scoop looks stupid)ut it would be a hell of a project for sure .=)And why no paypal?

Someone needs to pimp-slap ever who put that hood scoop on there... I'd give him $500 for it, part it out and put it outta its missory...

Someone needs to pimp-slap ever who put that hood scoop on there... I'd give him $500 for it, part it out and put it outta its misery...
I agree. Though, itd be nice to tear into it and find some nice parts. Man, it looks super rusty. Its probably been in florida all of its life

I agree. Though, itd be nice to tear into it and find some nice parts. Man, it looks super rusty. Its probably been in florida all of its life

Its been sittin' in the Florida sun for awhile, I've never seen a paint job BAKED that bad....

-
Back