Someone asked about my Tonka's

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After a post about Push washers someone mailed me about my tonkas. Here is my desk I sit at when on the site. I have some of my tonka's in this room. But the large collection is in a extra bedroom at the other end of the house and in the garage at my son's new shop.

I also have a very large collection of 1/25 mopar model kits and vintage slot cars. My 1/18 diecast are in the pool room above the shop. I haven't seen them in a while my son is living up there until his house is done.

I had to add the pictures of what Dodge at 7 months did to my room and the whole house. Bullit and Dodge went out and dug a hole in the rain while we were gone. They came in and chased the cat everywhere. On the furniture he was even on the Kitchen table. The foot prints showed us where he can go.

Bullit sat with his head down. Dodge was wagging his tail while my wife was screaming at him. This dog is a blast.

102_0313.JPG

102_0314.JPG

102_0315.JPG

102_0317.JPG

100_0164.JPG

100_0165.JPG

100_0167.JPG

I had lots of Tonka Toys as a kid. .
Of course it helps when you grow up in Minnetonka Minnesota .

I had lots of Tonka Toys as a kid. .
Of course it helps when you grow up in Minnetonka Minnesota .
Me too. Mankato. I decided to beat the hell out of one of them with dirt clods when I was in kindergarten and I couldn't sit down for a week after that. Mom was NOT happy

That's a fun collection. And Oops with the dog. LOL

WOW. You must finally be feeling some better. Take it easy. EASY

I had no idea there were so many different Tonkas. A long time ago my little brother (RIP) had a blue Ford? tonka dump truck

WOW. You must finally be feeling some better. Take it easy. EASY

Yeah ... we better not catch you playing in the sandbox with your Tonka Toys !

I had no idea there were so many different Tonkas. A long time ago my little brother (RIP) had a blue Ford? tonka dump truck

That's odd... where did that last paragraph come from ?

-
Back