someone gave me a scamp today!

-

Scat Pack

Reaction score
i guy i used to work for calls me up and tells me he has a 72 scamp he wants to get rid of because he needs space. so of course i had to help him out 8). so amidst all this generosity i gave my dart away to a good friend of mine that is hard up for an a-body. just thought id share my story. both 318/904 cars. the scamp has new ralleys, tires, cam, headers and some other good stuff. plus about a million parts. the dart i gave away was one i resurrected from a craigslist grave and got it running.

19767_472145915536_637650536_10867351_5021930_n.jpg

19767_472146395536_637650536_10867358_7633554_n.jpg

Good luck indeed! And kudos for passing along your good fortune to your buddy.:cheers:
C

unfortunately the roof is rotted pretty bad on the scamp, but the rest of the body work has been done. the red dart obviously needs help too.

Congrat's Scat Pack :cheers: I learned this here at fabo "pay it forward" or something like that.
Good move :cheers:

now i need to locate a roof of some sort, this thing is so rough im almost embarrassed to post pics of it lol. i could make it a droptop hehe

Very cool! And way to pay it forward.:cheers:

Sounds like my deal. I paid back a buddy(Chevy guy) for a loan I took out. He calls me one morning as says "come get this green car it's yours".
I did hook him up with $800 worth of goodies I had to be a nice guy.

DSC00003 (Custom).JPG

So where ya located there Scat Pak? Will a Dart roof work on the scamp? You did turn the guy on to FABO that you gave your dart to didn't ya?
Small Block

yea he knows about us. i think the dart roof will work. the problem is finding one at a reasonable price. i'm in the st. louis area, st. peters to be exact. i might try to go talk to clay out at moparland

really? lol i havent taken a close look at that engine. i'll scrap that anyway when i grab a big block

-
Back