Someone get these deals while they last! MSD ignition

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
have ordered numerous parts from them...only once did something get screwed up...the part number was correct but the part inside the box was wrong...they emailed me a return shipping label and gave me a refund once it got back....

returned an item that I ordered by mistake..got a refund.....had an item back ordered with a shipping date weeks away..they cancelled and i got a refund...

no problem here..

This is why i buy my stuff from hughes engines. I might pay a few dollars more, but they have always been honest and very helpful.

Yep, I got a message on my phone saying that part is no longer available, & they will refund my money!

I've had no problem with Jeg's for many years, although I am pretty careful when ordering and ask them to verify it before I hang up. Getting it right the first time avoids a lot of headaches later.

You guys that bought these and upset let me ask you something! If you had a car on craigslist for sale and flip flopped the price by accident. Fat fingers, dyslexic what ever. ...say you put 1200 but ment to put 2100... You gonna eat that $900.... Didnt think so.

I'm glad I decided not to do this when you came into FABO chat mentioning this.
Like I said then: if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.
I'm not shocked at all.

I like a good deal as much as the next guy. I bought a $150 pair of valve covers from Jegs last week for $90 because I found a website that had them cheaper, and they price matched it. They're okay in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back