Something to shoot for Rani ??

-
that's just plain dumb, we all know Rani would put at least one set of suicide doors in there

Without "lambo" doors it's just not on the playyah field LMAO

6a9hdQA.jpg

if I had that I would reverse the "procedure" it had done and put it back to stock ....like this:

Attachments

• 62dart4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 201
I'll bet you're right.
They aren't really "limos", they are, literally "Station Wagons". Vehicles built to move passengers and luggage between train "stations" and hotels, and vise-versa. They were originally horse drawn "wagons", too. Which is how they got their name "station Wagon", originally.

And it doesn't matter if they are built on a sedan chassis or a wagon chassis, they are still "Station Wagons"

I'll bet you're right.
They aren't really "limos", they are, literally "Station Wagons". Vehicles built to move passengers and luggage between train "stations" and hotels, and vise-versa. The were originally horse draw "wagons", too. Which is how they got their name "station Wagon", originally.

And it doesn't matter if they are built on a sedan chassis or a wagon chassis, they are still "Station Wagons"

no comment

those pictures are years old. haven't seen that car in a long time now. i have seen it in person and you'll need a tetanus shot before getting in the thing.. :)

-
Back