Sometimes I wonder??????????????

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I recently returned home from Florida. On the drive back I took my wife and Brother and Sister in laws through New York city as they had never seen it before. It was my 4th time which is 3 times to many. LOL
Anyway, we ended up in a traffic jam on the G.W. bridge for 2 1/2 hours. We sat there not moving looking at the following sign for at least 1/2 hour. I thought it was rather funny but it got me wondering. Who is in control of these signs? Do they not look at the camera and see nothing is moving. How the hell was I supposed to go any slower?

Jack

Attachments

• mini-DSCI0004.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 108
And then there's "amber alert." "We" spent I - don't - know - how - much money for expensive computerized powered lighted message signs along our highways that are SELDOM used. That entire system is being seriously under--utilized, it seems to me.

Was that picture taken April 1st? Maybe the controler was making an April Fools joke?

If you have to sit there in one spot for so long maybe they should at least let you know where the closest restroom is!

-
Back