Sorry - don't get on here much - new S car to build

-

stillrunners

Just a wrench short of a full tool box !
Reaction score
whale....yes I don't get on here much....busy in the garage....and always up for a chase down of an old mopar....let go of some parts for guys on here and still have a lot.....what should have been my first Cuda about 1975 ended up being the second Cuda I acquired - a 65 S Cuda 4 speed...my dad made me pass on it even though my mom that took me to look at it approved - it was the 4 speed that killed it - my dad did find me a nice auto 65 Cuda that was my first driven one. That first S car is looong gone but I still have most all the parts from it.
Here's the latest I looked long and hard for one close by.....a 1965 4 speed S Cuda ....everything's there - parked in the mid- 70's....boy I sure have a lot of stashed parts to be getting passed on.....

IMG_4437.JPG

IMG_20170715_123840.jpg

looks like a very nice specimen! yes my dad would not let me have a 4 speed back in the 60's, said it was for drag racing!! ha.. yes a 3 speed is O K!!!!! ha

Nice find! I'm trying to find a 64 or 65 fairly local to me. I don't care if it's a Formula S or not.....just want a good body to build what I want. Congrats on your find. :thumbsup:

Sweet! If my dad would have let me shift my first real car prospect, I might have been a Goat guy...67 with a 400/4sp

Looks like a fun project to me.............
Enjoy, it looks like it's in great shape to start with!

Yep, i got talked out of a 1970 383 4 speed ragtop cuda by my pops. He said it was shot. That was in the mid 80s. Nice find

My brother was selling his 340 4spd Dart Sport when I was 15 years old and I wanted my dad to hold it for me until I got my license. I damn near cried when he sold it. It was beautiful.

Looking back he probably saved my life! I would have likely wrapped it around a tree!

-
Back