Sorry I forgot to hit up the newbie thread!!!

-

R5P7Duster

358 ci Nightmare
Reaction score
New here... 1970-72 duster lol...

R5P7 engine 887 hp 591 ft tq.. 4 speed car :-D

Here are some pics

100_1698.jpg

100_1701.jpg

100_1692.jpg

100_1693.jpg

100_1694.jpg

Now thats a slick car... did you configure that top water hose fitting? I ask b/c my W9 heads have a different intake like that and i was wondering how I could make the adapter.

Now thats a slick car... did you configure that top water hose fitting? I ask b/c my W9 heads have a different intake like that and i was wondering how I could make the adapter.

It's a -20 AN weld fitting. Then -20 AN fittings with kevlar hose...

Haven't ran the car at the strip yet.. Have a few more things to do before it's ready for that...

Did your intake already have a threaded neck?

What times are u expecting? Susp. type?

Welcome to FABO! You've definitely got yourself quite the sleeper there lol :cheers:

Sweet car man!

Welcome to FABO!Your car,s looking great.Can you tell us abit about your build?Any mods you can share with us for future reference.Thanks.

Hello and welcome to For A Bodies Only. That is a very nice car, and engine! Where does one get one of those babies, and how much???

Well its a R5P7 engine which is based off the mopar SB.

3.253 stroke
4.185 bore
6.200 Carrillo Billet rods, je pistons
5 stage dry sump oil system
1050 E85 4150 quickfuel carb

Heads flow 414 cfm on intake

18 spline liberty proshifted 833

Haven't had it to the track yet. So I have no idea what times it runs. I did run 99.89 in the 1/8 mile on glare ice and not being able to get it in gear. Here is some video...

This is before liberty proshifted my trans.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5cnP3_rci4"]YouTube- R5P7 duster at the Merrill Ice drags.. Shifting issues...[/ame]

-
Back