source for coilover parts

-

srixon4406

TURBO TOAD
Reaction score
I know this topic has been beat to death but ive used the search button but I just can't seam to find what im looking for..
what other options are available beside the afco 3850m? Do they make a single adjustable version of this coilover?
What are you guys running for a QA1or other brands and where or how did you get the eyelet to stud socket adapter from?
Has anyone tired Monroe 58253 without the TBARS?

Ive already braced the shock tower but I havent sourced out the other parts I need and I'm wanting to do this before I make changes to my valiant
Any and all help is always appreciated
Aaron

Wish I could help you out, but a coil over conversion with a stock K is something I have never done. There are a few on FABO that have and I hope they chime in.

Good luck,
Denny

I know this topic has been beat to death but ive used the search button but I just can't seam to find what im looking for..
what other options are available beside the afco 3850m? Do they make a single adjustable version of this coilover?
What are you guys running for a QA1or other brands and where or how did you get the eyelet to stud socket adapter from?
Has anyone tired Monroe 58253 without the TBARS?

Ive already braced the shock tower but I havent sourced out the other parts I need and I'm wanting to do this before I make changes to my valiant
Any and all help is always appreciated
Aaron

RMS sells the stuff to do it .. think they still sell it any way. i believe magnumforce also sells the stuff to do it..

http://hemiduster.com/coilover.htm

Wish I could help you out, but a coil over conversion with a stock K is something I have never done. There are a few on FABO that have and I hope they chime in.

Good luck,
Denny

Thanks Denny I also pmed you before I posted this thread
Aaron

I've just ordered the conversion for my 68 from Magnumforce. with the bracing and they told me that I need to get adjustable upper control arms. I hope this helps. you guys are getting stuff done. thanks I'm new to the site and really like reading the posts but I'm not getting stuff done. LOL

I'm running the magnumforce aluminum adapter with Viking double adjustable coilovers. I haven't driven on them yet, but it seems high quality and was easy to install.

I'm running the magnumforce aluminum adapter with Viking double adjustable coilovers. I haven't driven on them yet, but it seems high quality and was easy to install.

MATTO do you have any part numbers for the coilovers and possibly a source for the magnumforce adapter or did you just purchase parts as a kit?

I bought the kit from magnumforce part#MFR 161048-6

They drop shipped me the Viking coilovers.
part#'s are
C203 shocks w/ bearing eyelits
9DP350 coil springs 350lb

I'm not sure if Viking has an online catalog yet....

sirixon: I just posted modified LCAs in the mechanical parts for sale section. with pins, new bushings, retaining washers.. sorry for the hijack, but I thought you might be interested........

-
Back