Space duster

-

Willie2122

Reaction score
Hi I just bought a Plymouth duster off eBay it was one with the space duster package and somebody had put a bunch of jetsons stuff on her and I'd like to know what you guys think here's the link to the eBay ad Plymouth: Duster Duster

Welcome to FABO!
Unique car, I usually don't go for customs, but this one is well done.
Your name doesn't happen to be Rorge is it?

Looks good. Not a fan of the wheels.
Congrats and best of luck!

....im sorry but that is about the Ugliest thing i ever seen. Every thing you shouldnt do and is Gotti, Has been done to that car. Just No.

It looks pretty nicely-done, any chance of having legal issues with the cartoon images? Jetsons are my favorite, would be really cool to have the horn do the four notes of the theme (Meet George Jet-son!)

welcome to the fray - you asked so I will be honest - I dig the car & love the color - those wheels and tires on the other hand - - they need to go. Also, I get it with the purple and the Jetson images - but if it were my car - it would all disappear.

Last edited:
Just my opionion -
The PRO's: The work looks nice, its a big block, the color is awesome, not the worst thing I've ever seen, willing to bet the last owner had more than what you paid invested in the build.

The CON's: Wheels are terrible, all the "space duster" stuff including the Jetsons need to go.

Gotti, John Gotti and don't you forget it or he'll turn up your radio.....

-
Back