Spacer, bushing or what..do they sel them?

-
Steve. Look at the pic I posted. The clips in question are located in the mesh section of the column in my pic (gotta look close). The other ones that just happen to be in the pic are for mounting the column. Also look at post #11. Those are the ones he is looking for. Actually I could use a few myself for a correct restoration. :D:D

There we go imadumass lol. Me no gotz those ones. Wut they fer?

Aftermarket will eventually repop what there is a sales market demand for.
Heck they wouldn't set up and produce a thousand piece lot of SBP brake drums again until they knew a few hundred would fly off the shelves immediately.

Anybody reposing the white plastic pieces that go in the column support bracket? The ones like in post #4? Preferably not $30 for 3 tho...

Anybody reposing the white plastic pieces that go in the column support bracket? The ones like in post #4? Preferably not $30 for 3 tho...
Wow, 10 bucks each. I guess nobody thinks like a carpenter ( makes their own parts ) today.
The thin limbs that tie the 2 channel shaped sides together are only there to create some tension so they don't fall out before factory workers get the column in the car. So... All you really need is the ( 6 total ) pieces of channel. Have access to a table saw ?

Yeah..there called shift tube supports, I didn't think they were that expensive though. It is restoration..lol

-
Back