Spark/ignition issues?

-
Resurrecting my topic here....going through a divorce so normal life has been put on hold for a while! But I'm gonna need to get the car running again to get it moved....

Back in October, I had the car running again just fine. I still don't know what the problem was. Once it was running with spark again, either new or old ECU would have it running. It's hard to recall, what all the symptoms were, I know the resistance across that ballast still seemed odd to me. Anyhow, at one point I had weak orange spark, then back to blue strong spark. But here's the weirdest thing...once it seemed to start and run fine, I hooked back up the Sunpro tach I bought. Tried to start up again and it did just fine, ran for 30 seconds fine, then started to sputter and died. Could not get it to start again! Disconnected the tach but was back to where I was with no firing up!

Then my life turned upside down and I'm not living at home right now and the car has been sitting untouched since late October. Gonna have to get it running sometime soon though. Not sure how often I'll get back in here for a while but help with this electrical problem I still need.

Thanks!

-
Back