Spark plugs

-
Missed the part that op has a stock 360. Op just run the 65's or champion 12yc

I also use Autolite 65s in my 375 HP 340. They seem to work better than champions.

I've ran Champion and Autolite both pretty much exclusively since the stone ages. Can't say I've ever really had a problem with any of them that were actually the plugs fault. I've had plugs fail, and seen MANY people cuss different brands, because of tuning problems or mechanical problems, but seldom seen the brand of plug be the actual problem as long as everything's working right and you have the correct plug to start with.

.035-.045 for Mopar Electonic Ignition, I usally gap them at .035 for stock engine. And yes check the gaps, I've seen them to small or to big of a gap when remove from package.

If anyone is interested in -- old school Champion -- when they WERE made in the United States -- I have some --not all heat ranges --
and I have some NON-resistor, plugs, as well.....(supplies limited -- these are N.O.S., of course....)
Current Champion and Autolite are all made in Mexico......(wonder if Donald Trump will change that...)

If anyone is interested in -- old school Champion -- when they WERE made in the United States -- I have some --not all heat ranges --
and I have some NON-resistor, plugs, as well.....(supplies limited -- these are N.O.S., of course....)
Current Champion and Autolite are all made in Mexico......(wonder if Donald Trump will change that...)

-
Back