Special from memike

-
Just finished wrapping my last present. Just bout time to go shuteye. Wait a minute.there's something on my roof!!! How does that work.i got a gas fireplace?8)
I always wondered the same thing 8) Some shuteye sounds good to me to DRENO :happy10:
Yall will have to put up with me tomorrow :happy10:

Merry Christmas MeMike, Treva & family!!

From our house to yours.....:wav:

Merry Christmas Mike. You have brought allot of joy to all of us on the site as well. Thanks for everything.

Everyone else. Have a great Christmas. Please be safe and may I remind you, please don't drink and drive.

To the Future, Cheers!

Merry Christmas MeMike, Treva & family!!

From our house to yours.....:wav:
Thank you 6pk C :happy10: It looks like I missed my sister last night, I thank you for all the great friend ship we shared this year and I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas From Macy,Treva and the boys and your brother Mike :cheers:

Merry Christmas Mike. You have brought allot of joy to all of us on the site as well. Thanks for everything.

Everyone else. Have a great Christmas. Please be safe and may I remind you, please don't drink and drive.

To the Future, Cheers!
Thank you J-MacsMopars :cheers: You have dun the same for me and many folks here bud C-Stri. :happy10:

merry christmas and happy new years mike (hope the hangover aint bad!)

and to everyone happy holidays!
Thank you Young gun :cheers:
It's been a joy having you here with us 63VALIANT*KISS :happy10:
Merry Christmas to you and your family and Girl friend :cheers:

Merry Christmas from your friends Geof, Nella, Wendy and Ian, and a great big hug to all of your beautiful family too. They are a great bunch and they are lucky to have you for guidance, wisdom, and a shining example of honesty and humility, qualities that you don't often find in todays ME society!!! Thank you Mike for all the good things you do to make this world a better place for all you may meet!!!

Merry Christmas Mike & family!!!
My wife and I went to our Daugthers for dinner last night. Had a blast watching the grandkids open up our presents to them. 27 degrees and sunny here!
Hope you have a wonderful day today!

Merry Christmas from your friends Geof, Nella, Wendy and Ian, and a great big hug to all of your beautiful family too. They are a great bunch and they are lucky to have you for guidance, wisdom, and a shining example of honesty and humility, qualities that you don't often find in todays ME society!!! Thank you Mike for all the good things you do to make this world a better place for all you may meet!!!

Thank you Geof, Your words and kind hart makes this day more spetial and to know I have friends on this day.

Marry Christmas Nella I am so happy and blest to have you and your family in my life :love7: A big hug from me to you Nella

My friends say hello :love7: becouse every time I pet them and give them a treat an apple I say Nella said hello and you love them :love7: These horses are my friends on the hill that come running to see me when I go fishing or just out for some fresh air

This day is for you Nella and thank you for the happy tear you have put on my face girl :wave::toothy4::hello2::hello2::blob::wav::hello2::hello2::angel5:

cuda%20cropped (Custom).jpg

Ralley%27s%20004222.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

Merry Christmas Mike & family!!!
My wife and I went to our Daugthers for dinner last night. Had a blast watching the grandkids open up our presents to them. 27 degrees and sunny here!
Hope you have a wonderful day today!
Thank you greendart72 :happy10: You sure have been a great friend and member here bud :-D It's 30 degrees and very windy here and this thread is keeping me warm with all the great folks :cheers:
Merry Christmas my friend 8) I am so glad you enjoyed watching the children have a great day, That is what makes for the perfect Christmas :love7:

Thanks also for what you do! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thanks also for what you do! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thank you Slappy, one day I will learn more and know what it is me do :-D Thank you and Merry Christmas :cheers:

Merry Christmas Memike and family.Hope you had a wonderful day !!!!

Here's a little Christmas card for you from California. !!!! 8)

30 D pics 006.jpg

The pool and the weather looks great Johnny :cheers:and so do the shoes:-D
Marry Christmas and enjoy this great evening 8)

Looks like you are :cheers:

Hi Mike from Nella. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, I really love those horses, especially the black and white one. Thanks for giving them apples for me, and I wish I was there to give them a big hug. I love horses. It really makes me feel special when I see a message from you to me. Thanks for being such a good friend and have a great day from Nella

What a great blessing this evening to hear from you, Thank you Nella :wave:
I like the black and white one to :thumblef: he sure get's to showing off and running when I get out to see him :lol: Thank you Nella I hope you had a nice Christmas to enjoyed the spirit of Christmas :love7:

Gosh,what a little sweetheart.Maybe I'm feeling a little emotional this afternoon but that was such a nice post.Nella ,your special.:angel9:

Gosh,what a little sweetheart.Maybe I'm feeling a little emotional this afternoon but that was such a nice post.Nella ,your special.:angel9:
I knew you are a wise man DRENO :happy10:
I am glad we share the same feeling's bud, cosgig has an angel that watches over us here :happy10: I think Nella takes most of the pains away and makes my life so much better knowing she is in my prayers and builds my spirit just by her being here. And I can call her my friend :love7:
Thank you goes out to the family Nella has :love7:

-
Back