Special from memike

-
Merry Christmas Mike!!!!!
Thank you Joe, It's been very cool
Thank you for being you bud 8)

First tome ever file 2 start At Dover 014.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 022.jpg

Have a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Memike!

John

Merry Christmas "man on the hill" I think it's kind of suitable that you are up there looking down on the members Mike.Helps for that shepherd instinct you have. It's been a pleasure.8)

Dave

Merry Christmas Mike and Treva! The winter storm that they've been promising is starting to materialize up here in KC, so I'm settling in on the sofa, by the fireplace. I raise a toast to Memike!!

Merry Christmas Mike
Hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever
Thank you and welcome again plumcrazy 101 "if I missed ya" :happy10:

Mike,
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You're truely a blessing to everyone on FABO! :cheers: This place just wouldn't be the same without you. :read2:

Stay safe and warm.

Your friend to the north,
Wylde1.
Wylde1 :cheers: You sure have been soooo cool to have here with us, Thank you :cheers:

Merry Christmas! and Happy New Year!
Thank you mshred, Time for a rum and coke 8)

quote::: Mike,
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You're truely a blessing to everyone on FABO! This place just wouldn't be the same without you.

demon seed 8)8) You keep being you bud, You have the #1 A bud :cheers:

Hey I was going to say that but Wylde beat me to it. He's right though Mike, FABO wouldn't be the same with you and your family. Merry Christmas Mike and a Happy New Year.
You keep being you bud, You have the #1 A body bud :cheers: and another top shelf guy here8) thank you

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and yours as well memike.
Thank you John :happy10:

As stated before, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, Memike. You're a FABO legend!
As are you bud :cheers:You have filled my days here and keep being you, Thank you

Thanks Mike! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all here!

Thanks to all for your advise and support. Without this sight I would have lost faith many times.

Heres to FABO and it's folks for helpin to keep the dream alive!

May the new year bring you peace,prosperity and health.
You are a great member here and thank you for every thing you have dun here for me as well :cheers: Thank you needsaresto 8)

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Thank you scamp360, You are a great addition to this great site :cheers:

Merry Christmas!!!​
Thank you and have a dandy one to :cheers:

Merry Christmas

cheers
Hay Kid :cheers: Thank you :cheers:

Merry Christmas Memike and everyone else.
Thank you Badart 8)8) and to you and yours my friend :cheers:

Merry Christmas Mike and all the family. Just kickin back watching the great oklahoma blizzard of 2009 and drinking a few barly pops.
Thank you 70sixpack :happy10: Yall be careful and enjoy a barly pop for me, We are getting rain again and will turn to snow tomorrow, We are getting more rain ever put on record this year
Time for a Rum and Coke :cheers:

Merry Christmas From The Eastern Shore Of Virginia Memike!
Thank you dmoore :happy10: from wet northeast Arkansas

Merry Christmas to all your loved ones and thanks for always setting a positive tone here on FABO. And thanks for sharing all your great photography too.
Thank you goldfish 8) You have been a great breath of fresh air and help for me here in many way bud Thank you for everything and being you :cheers:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Mike and to everyone and there family here.
Thank you megajoltman 8) Your avatar scares me 8) But you have it together :cheers: Thank you for being here 8)

Merry Christmas MeMike,Treva and family on the hill!Play safe my Arkansas friends!:cheers:
There is my 66 Dart Canadian friend :cheers: Thank you pettybludart :happy10::happy10::happy10: Victoria thank you to 8)
I will try and raise her right :happy10: You have feed here and put new shoes on her bud. You know how girls are about a pair of new shoes =P~
I will be here till new years eve 8) My son made the paper today and will be doing a new years eve party 8) So I will be safe till then
Thank you my Canadian friend :happy10:

Have a very Merry Christmas to you and your family Memike!

John
Thank you John :happy10::happy10:I will count every day next year looking at your Demon :cheers:

Merry Christmas "man on the hill" I think it's kind of suitable that you are up there looking down on the members Mike.Helps for that shepherd instinct you have. It's been a pleasure.8)

Dave
Dang :read2: Thank you Dave 8) No!! that don't work :toothy10: Thank you DRENO :cheers: You have not a clue on the joy you have gave others here and me on the hill :cheers: Thank you for all the smiles and happy times you have gave me and the folks here Key Man 8)
I thank you for every day you post bud :cheers: Don't ever change the lock set in your hart and mind 8)

Merry Christmas Mike and Treva! The winter storm that they've been promising is starting to materialize up here in KC, so I'm settling in on the sofa, by the fireplace. I raise a toast to Memike!!
Thank you BrianT :cheers: Know that I have thanked all the great folks here I will raise one to you bud :drinkers: and to all the folks that enjoy this great place I call home :drinkers: Tonight will be Rum and Coke Brian :cheers:
Thank you for all your help and things I have learned from you :read2:

Hey MeMike,Victoria will be dancing in the streets soon enough!:love7:

She sure will :cheers: The good news of George Ray's drag strip staying open sure will make for a great year of pictures and videos you know I will share here :cheers:

Merry Christmas MeMike and Treva !!!

Thank you waggin 8) You sure have been a hoot here
Lot's of laughs and the great skills you have shared, Don't ya ever stop bud :cheers:

170/ SAVER WAGGIN

wheelie%20bars.JPG

And a Merry Christmas to you both, Mike and Treva.

FF

My fave wine on Christmas Eve, wrap gifts, sit down with a bottle of this, and Christmas Vacation in the DVD player

DSC00430.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and your family memike. And may the new year be the best one yet for you and yours.

Robert

And a Merry Christmas to you both, Mike and Treva.

FF

My fave wine on Christmas Eve, wrap gifts, sit down with a bottle of this, and Christmas Vacation in the DVD player

So good to see ya tonight Fstforward :cheers:
Thank you bud, its been a bast :cheers: I am thankful for everything I learn here and I don't take it for grated the things you do here 8)

Back at cha Marry Christmas you you and your

No calories for me tonight Chers :drinkers:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 127.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and your family memike. And may the new year be the best one yet for you and yours.

Robert
Thank you Robert :happy10: We sure will and I hope you do the same up there neighbor :cheers:

Let me share my New years Getting Out party

New years eve party to go watch my son Creed play "drummer like the old man" :cheers:
They made the news paper today

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 124.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 125.jpg

Hay Mike! Toasting you with a beer right now. :) I took the Snow Beast (Ramcharger) to the liquor store and thought of you as soon as I put it in Hi Loc. Not a better machine could be found for a snowy Colorado Christmas evening. :)

large_you-photos-christmas-dog.jpg

Hay Mike! Toasting you with a beer right now. :) I took the Snow Beast (Ramcharger) to the liquor store and thought of you as soon as I put it in Hi Loc. Not a better machine could be found for a snowy Colorado Christmas evening. :)

I agree :cheers: Your RC is a top shelf Snow, Mud, Rock traveling Beast for sure :cheers: It would fit right in down here in Arkansas :cheers:
I remember waiting for a good snow just so I could take the back roads to the liquor store Just to enjoy the sites :drinkers:can't do that anymore.
You built the best of the best rides for that :cheers: I have a RC going know :happy10:=P~ To ramcharger :drinkers: Merry Christmas my friend

Thank you Robert :happy10: We sure will and I hope you do the same up there neighbor :cheers:

Let me share my New years Getting Out party

New years eve party to go watch my son Creed play "drummer like the old man" :cheers:
They made the news paper today

That's really cool Memike, another night of music, family, and friends to remember!

-
Back