Speed Sport Car show pictures

-

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
Here are the pictures I said I would post of our display at the car show last weekend.

Bobby

103-0332_IMG.jpg

103-0311_IMG.jpg

103-0303_IMG.jpg

103-0309_IMG.jpg

103-0312_IMG.jpg

103-0316_IMG.jpg

103-0315_IMG.jpg

103-0319_IMG.jpg

103-0320_IMG.jpg

Yup, that valiant has a Hemi. It's a 5.7 Hemi.

Bobby, looks like a good show. I was talking to a girl down buy my camp and she remembered seeing your 'cuda more than any other car. Looking Good!

The guys have a great sense of humour with the soap on the windshields. LOL

Jack

Hi. As Jack said that Valiant does have a 5.7 Hemi, goes like a scalded cat. We had alot of good feedback from alot of people, they thought it was cool to walk through a car lot then into a service area. Jack that 69 Swinger belongs to Todd Boyer from your neck of the woods. I never thought I would beat him but the judges thought otherwise. Todd has a super nice car. Pettybludart Alan [ Valiant ] sells those jackets for $40.00 if your interested let me know. Thanks Bobby

Very nice! Thank you for sharing, I see another good looking early barracuda with Rally wheels looking good. Thank you.

Hi. As Jack said that Valiant does have a 5.7 Hemi, goes like a scalded cat. We had alot of good feedback from alot of people, they thought it was cool to walk through a car lot then into a service area. Jack that 69 Swinger belongs to Todd Boyer from your neck of the woods. I never thought I would beat him but the judges thought otherwise. Todd has a super nice car. Pettybludart Alan [ Valiant ] sells those jackets for $40.00 if your interested let me know. Thanks Bobby
They finally woke up and had a MOPAR section by the looks of it. I guess that's progress!

-
Back