Speedmaster Black Friday sales delivery issues

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got a bare set of heads delivered from Speedmaster on Thursday for a customer and was first lead to believe four more sets were were being delivered on Friday. Now tracking has gone cold on all four tracking numbers. Anyone else having any issues.

I ordered a topend kit for a bbc on a bf sale a few years back.... and it took months, and several threatening phone calls to get it delivered. I would have canceled, but the price was SO CHEAP, I had to stick with it.
I kind of anticipate problems this year too, cause I ordered something custom built, (aluminum 9" center, with 4.11s, and a spool) so I don't expect anything for quite a while.
I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised. (Looks like they put a hold on the cr card, but haven't charged it yet. We'll see)

All they have done is sent me order confirmation and charged my card. I figure it would take a little while to send out with all the orders they get. I ordered a pair of bare hears and the head builder kit.

I got a bare set of heads delivered from Speedmaster on Thursday for a customer and was first lead to believe four more sets were were being delivered on Friday. Now tracking has gone cold on all four tracking numbers. Anyone else having any issues.
I can't imagine how much the sell on that sale and how long at takes to catch up with the shipping. Restocking the warehouse would be a turd.

I can't imagine how much the sell on that sale and how long at takes to catch up with the shipping. Restocking the warehouse would be a turd.

The only crazy thing is they showed Friday delivery. I even told my FexEx driver I would have my two wheel cart on the porch so he didn’t have to carry four sets of heads. That info shortly disappeared. Poof

The only crazy thing is they showed Friday delivery. I even told my FexEx driver I would have my two wheel cart on the porch so he didn’t have to carry four sets of heads. That info shortly disappeared. Poof
Ruh Row! Fed Ex need to start searching.

So they actually showed they were shipped and supposed to be out for delivery Friday. Do the tracking numbers still show that or they don't show anything at all anymore like the package doesn't exist?

So they actually showed they were shipped and supposed to be out for delivery Friday. Do the tracking numbers still show that or they don't show anything at all anymore like the package doesn't exist?

I signed up for email notifications and just got emails that three deliveries, four sets of heads are coming Monday.

I ordered one set of bare heads....and my FedEx guy dropped off 4 sets today! Score city. I asked him to take the other 3 back because I was only charged for 1 set. He said for me to keep em because his info says they were sent to me as reparations for my eyes being scarred on some car website!

:rofl: :rofl: :poke:

-
Back