-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktcnn94

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a reasonably priced speedo gear for my 727 trans. By looking at all the charts I need a 41 tooth, but I'd be willing to try something close like a 40 or 42 just to get my speedo a little closer. Thanks everybody.

Do a search for one. Someone just scored a bunch at a swap meet

Yeah thanks I've searched, i sent him a PM and replied to his post but haven't heard from him. Ive found them on eBay but a little high priced I think, I was hoping to find a better deal but I may just have to pay up. Never hurts to ask around, you never know.

I'll take a look when I get home from work today and see what I have.
Kevin

Yeah I'd be good with 15-20 bucks, guys on eBay wanting 30-70 plus shipping.

sorry man but it is a no go on the speedo gear. I only found 1 in my garage and it was a 26 or 27 tooth. I remember having a gear with more teeth for a 4.10 geared duster I had but I must have left the gear in the trans when I sold it.

Ok thanks for looking 74. mr sedanman, hadn't seen you on here for a while. How much you wantin for it, that would get me much closer. Thanks.

ok rusty and sedanman, i'll let you know soon. thanks for responses. i know sedanman takes paypal, rusty whats your payment method of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back