SPI Epoxy Primer

-

scrowe

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience using SPI e primer? I haven't seen any negative comments during my research but want to gain the thoughts and opinions of those who have used. Any competitive brands that would be recommended over SPI? If so, why? Thanks in advance.

I'm spraying this onto the Duster right now. First time priming/painting anything. Once I'm done with the primer I'll let you know how it turns out. A few more days and I should be done with priming it.

Got the undercarriage and engine compartment primed - I like it a lot. First time I've ever picked up a spray gun, and it seems pretty forgiving. I'm happy with it. Was using a cheap Devilbiss "starting line" gun, but have purchased a Sharpe Razor to finish priming the rest of it.

Hey, I like that pressurized paint booth!! Nice job!! I use PPG DP90LF. After 20 days you can't chip it off with a hammer!

Hey, I like that pressurized paint booth!! Nice job!! I use PPG DP90LF. After 20 days you can't chip it off with a hammer!
Yeah i as well use PPG but i use DP40 it's the best i found in the 30 years of doin body work!!

-
Back