-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Käkö

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need help, my daily driver broke driver's side spindle. I have called here in Finland over 50 MoPar person but no result... Can anyone me help me out?

IMG_0948.jpg

The guys here are going to need to know "Do you have the 9 inch or 10 inch brakes? " The spindles are different.

I have a pair of spindles for the 9" brakes if that can help. They came from a 65 Barracuda so should be the same. Both are in excellent shape with no damage to the bearing areas.

Ken
Edison, NJ

It got 9 inch drum brakes, small bolt battern (4").

Ken, are you willing to send those in Finland?
And how much you want money for those?
Amazing place this A-bodies only, you guys are helped me before and now this fast came right parts up! Amazing!

You can e-mail me or call or send me a pm for your e-mail adress if you are willing to sed it those overseas!

Thanx

Käkö

I don't have any problems with shipping to you. I'll get the shipping costs and send you a PM with the total.

Ken

Thank you Ken!

By the way, my Valiant has 474.444 miles on the odometer and original spindles, i wonder if it got any guarenteed left... :) :)

Käkö

PM sent.

I would check with the dealer, you never know. Maybe it had the extended warrantee on it. LOL!

Ken

Thank you, Ken! Exellent work you did to send those spindles here in Finland, they arrived days ago but then i get really sick so this is first time when i'm able to use computer... Just can't wait to get better and put them on... Really good spindles as Ken told they would be, thank's, Ken, once more !

I'm glad that I was able to help. Shipping was easy when the USPS was used. No problems at all.

Hope you feel better soon and let me know how the spindles work out for you.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back