Spitfire Headers - 1 Set ready to go!

-

oldmoparsrule

Reaction score
Hello,
I just received 2 sets of Spitfires from Harold for my 64, and for my 66 Darts. They are designed to work with a manual steering box.

Harold wanted me to let you know that he has a set ready to go, you simply need to call or e-mail him, and make the arrangements.

He is selling them for $225 COD. You can reach him at 1-479-650-9989. You can also e-mail him at [email protected]. He is up and running in production mode, so if Spitfires would work for you, give him a call!

Hopefully this is helpful to you looking for headers for our early A's.

Thanks,
Clint S
Los Angeles

Now that I bought my Doug's, I might sell my set of Spitfires, once I get everything working. If folks are interested in my letting them know once they are up for sale, email me.

[email protected]

man i should buy another set just to have around.. the set i have new i bought unused at e-town for $90...

I just got mine from Harold, in about a week. They look good and I had great communication with him the whole time. I'm %100 impressed and wouldn't hessitate to jump in and order again.

If your stuck on 273 manifolds, give these a look.

Hey, anyone selling spitfires please give me a jingle, I really would like to do some business and I don't mind used.

I know these are for early A bodies... Has anyone tried them on a later A body, I figure if they fit in the tighter engine compartments they should fit awesome in the later cars?

-
Back