Spring Fling 09 Bramelea,Ontario

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Here is some pics. from todays Mopar Spring Fling!65Vart and I cruised up to this show from Oakville,also met a few other FABO members and 65Vart scored some good parts for his brake and rear conversions.Good Day was had,but it was cold,windy!

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 009.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 010.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 011.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 012.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 013.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 014.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 015.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 016.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 017.jpg

Spring Fling 09 and my Honda 750 Magna 018.jpg

thanks for the pics scott! I wish i could have made it, but i had to work 5:30 am to 6 in the evening...did you bring the 66 there? oh and nice but shot you got in there- theres lots of great oppurtunities for those at the woodbridge shows man lol

Another great car show thread
Thanks for sharing pettybludart.
There sure was allot of good cars there and I see a babe shot to :-D.
The A100 sure would be a keeper =P~

Great time, good to meet PettyBlue......he is a weath of knowledge!! and a stand up dude. Scored a 68 Dart disc break set up (four piston calipars, New SBP rotors, spindles, hubs) from an Arizona car (or so the story goes). Just need a master and prop valve:read2:. Also got a 8 3/4 center section w/3:91s which look great. Its only a 741 but I am not planning on 800hp and the price was right (200.00 can)

hey Nemo, Sorry I did'nt meet you. I got all obsessed with finding parts this time out........maybe next time.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing, there were some nice cars there. Hopefully the summer will warm up to what it should be sometime soon!

Hey Nemo,sorry I missed you!My jaw is sore today from chatting up a storm with other FABO and Mopar owners!LOL!There was alot of cars to check out!Maybe one day I,m out cruising Nemo mountain,I,ll stop in?Armdrop Live this weekend at Cayuga!Oh,it was also nice of 65Vart to cruise the way there!Thanks Wally!

Another great car show thread
Thanks for sharing pettybludart.
There sure was allot of good cars there and I see a babe shot to :-D.
The A100 sure would be a keeper =P~

I'm just hoping that pic was all about the rear on the babe shot (as memike put it) and not any other subject matter in that pic. ;)

BTW: Great pics Petty. I love seeing different Mopars. What hood scoop was that white Barracuda running?

Come to think of it GTX,I didn,t even look!I was talking to a FABO member(can,t remember his name)That sold the Cuda guy the W2 heads that were on it.The guy I was talking too?had a 71 Demon 360 with 14,000 miles on it,it was the first time he had it out in 15 years!It was gorgeous,and I think he just races it(back 15 years ago)A guy walked up and had recognized the car from 15 years ago at our local track(Cayuga speedway)So much to see,so little time!I,m pumped I didn,t even get a pic.!Duh!!

Great pics there pettybludart,especially of the girl.By the way did you get her name and phone number,he he.I missed that show,bummer.

-
Back