spring has sprung !!

-

moparmanik

a body junkie
Reaction score
i don't know bout anyone else but here on the east coast of canada,were having like 23 celcius temps ! bring it on,i can smell the exhaust fumes already !!

:dontknow: What the heck is going on?! It's friggin' -3 here this morning. Mother nature has gotten dyslexic and has the warm weather on the wrong side of the country! LOL!

Coeur d Alene/ Spokane got SNOW this morning, and predicted for tomorrow, too!!

Hell, we're 10-15 degrees F below normal!!!

very warm here in VT, way above average - its 75 right now!

hey 67Dart273 - my good friend works at red horse mountain ranch on the east side of the lake, I spent a week out there visiting, beautiful! I'll never forget that road that goes around the north of the lake!

Snow here on the ground. Got hit good last week end and it is taking it's sweet time melting. Not that it is that bad. Just strange to have snow stick around for more than a day or two here.

Frick, Got another 3" here in Salmon Arm this night/morning. Canada has gone topsy-tervy!!!

i dunno, but worked all afternoon in my t shirt,doors wide open... kinda unusual for us this time of year,just a tease really but i'll take it !!

Currently have light snow on the ground and the temperature is around -1C and that is just a bit further east from where you are, well, st.John's Newfoundland that is :)

Its 25 c here in Toronto, thats about 77 f, and its killing me because my dart is still in the body shop.

:dontknow: What the heck is going on?! It's friggin' -3 here this morning. Mother nature has gotten dyslexic and has the warm weather on the wrong side of the country! LOL!
there was a huge snow storm predicted for here yesterday, but it never happened- did hit to the east of here though. 11 here right now.

thursday's prediction: "60 percent chance of flurries. High 11"

11 degrees (for our American cousins, that's over 50f) and snowing- don't weathermen have to have any common sense at all?

It's been 7-8c for the last month and a half here in Victoria , it just won't take that next step to the 15-20 range we normally have 8 months of the year .

Its been mid 70's to mid 80's here since mid week last week here in mid Michigan. 84 today and pretty close to the same tomorrow. It is supposed to cool off to the mid 60's by the weekend. March, Michigan, really?

I feel bad for my folks vacationing down in Florida right now. They drove down and could have saved a bundle on gas.

-
Back