-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeper-oem

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased these for a car i had but lost it before i could get them on :banghead:. Now i have one with 9 inch fron drums and got tired of hunting down all the parts need to convert the whole system to 10 inch drums. They are for manual brakes with 10inch drums. All info for fittment years and types below. These mount to factory spindles so you dont have to buy something else. They are brand new in box. 725 $ to your door in us 48 states. I payed 1200 my loss you save a couple hundred. If outside you pay shipping. pm if intrested. Iam in Indianapolis,IN so if you are near we can meet and ill take of 25$.
A153

You are here: Home > Previous Page > A153
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the exact kit listed.​

Product Features

• Drum to disc brake conversion kit with 4-piston cast iron calipers; non-power. Bolts to stock drum brake spindle. For O.E. power or non-power cars.
  • All hardware included.
  • Includes master cylinder.
  • Master cylinder will bolt to firewall on O.E. non-power vehicles and to stock booster on O.E. power vehicles.
  • Rotors available with optional Turbo slotting and Xtra Life plating.
  • Bolts to stock drum brake spindle.
  • Vehicle must have O.E. 10 in. drum brakes.

Vehicle Applications

• 1964-1972 Dodge Dart
  • 1970-1972 Dodge Demon
  • 1964-1969 Plymouth Barracuda
  • 1970-1972 Plymouth Duster
  • 1964-1972 Plymouth Valiant

Caliper Specs

Name Number of Pistons4 Piston Size43 Constructed FromCast Iron Standard Finish Optional Finishes

Rotor Specs

Diameter11.25 Thickness0.8125 in. VentingUni-Directional Standard FinishStandard Optional FinishSlotted & Plated or Bolt Pattern5x4 in.& 5x4.5 in.

Important Information

• Minimum wheel size: 14

Purchase

Price: $1,102.95

Hey mate - very interested, but I'm in Australia... Any chance you could get a shipping quote to Brisbane, Australia - Zip/postcode is 4000.

I saw those and appreciate it but after shipping and then finding a set of rears it just gets past the point i want to go. I am converting rear end to Moser bigger rear end and front end.

Money transferred - SOLD! Thanks Nate - Not everyone is cool with dealing with an overseas buyer and arranging shipping. Much appreciated.

NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back