Stainless overflow tank

-

Saetun

Sinister Swinger
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone is using one of these stainless tanks & if so do you have a pic of your bay with it? What size fit well in the A body? this 19" is a 2 quart.

6077.jpg

Not lookin for bling, lookin for clean. gotta pic of your bay with your setup?

Hi Saetun, I have one installed on my 68 Barracuda 340, I mounted it directly beside the rad, out of the way. I didn't want it to be taller or stick out past the rad, so I went with one that's 2"x15" 24oz. It looks good, doesn't take up excessive room and it does what it suppose to. Make sure you verify the proper size for your car before ordering, keep in mind the inlet and outlet tubes at the bottom require some space. I don't thing the tubes are taken into account for the overall measurement they provide for these tanks. Sorry my car is in a different location and I'm not able to provide a picture.

JTG, when you have a moment can u take a quick pic of the setup. looks like if i wanted to mount it to the side of the rad id have to be looking at the 10"-13" range but like you had said i dont want it to sit above the radiator. if anyone has one in a 70-76 id be interested to hear which size you've chosen.

~Sae

Not lookin for bling, lookin for clean. gotta pic of your bay with your setup?

I may. It was on a car I sold years ago. It was the Summit black can like I posted. I ran the overflow hose through the radiator support and bolted the tank right behind the grille, with a drain hose coming off the petcock and through the bottom of the radiator crossmember. Clean is what it was. i will try to find one, but I have very few pics of old cars thanx to my ex.

nope, his engine bay is as more bare than Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard

More like bare as your brain cause you dont know what you're talkin about. I wasn't talkin about the car I have now. I ran one on my 71 Dart. You saw pics of the car.

I absolutely LOVE it! It's NHRA legal, too.

That's real clean superdart. I like that. Not blingly at all. Almost looks factory.

-
Back