Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

-
Hey, I give a lot of credit to the Flyers. They kicked *** these first two games. And they won without being goons.

Yes. If the Canucks can get thier sh&*t together,L.A will be no more than cannon fodder.
Quick is very good,has kept the lesser L.A kings in the play off's.

seriously?

The Canucks were 16 points better in the regular season. A good week for LA and a bad week for Vancouver could have made up that difference.
It's not like there was a 40 point spread.

seriously?

The Canucks were 16 points better in the regular season. A good week for LA and a bad week for Vancouver could have made up that difference.
It's not like there was a 40 point spread.

Bingo but don't waste your breath explaining hockey to a Nucks fan they all grew up playing soccer hence the diving and whining when they lose , LA has a solid system , they play it well and make you pay for your mistakes simple . man I hope they don't win it all though because I want to see Dustin Brown in a Leaf uniform next year.

Hemitheus;I agree with you. A.V need's to let Schnieder in the net,it always has an energetic effect on the team. With Lou in net,the team is less agressive and more defensive,they know as well as anybody what Lou is like. He can be a huge hero,and a huge mistake all in the same game,so I think the team has this in the back of thier head's at all times.

Myself ,I think Gillis has traded away our chances this year.

Tonight's winners are:

Washington beat Boston 2 - 1 in 2nd OT

Ottawa beat New York 3 - 2 in OT

St Louis beat San Jose 3 - 0

Chicago beat Phoenix 4 - 3 in OT

Wylde1.

Awesome thanks for the update Wylde, just came in from the shop and missed the OT. Im hoping the Sens kick NY's arse!!

The Sens were AWESOME last night.
Can you say GRIT??
Hope Alfredsson comes back. What a cheap shot that put him out. There should be some league discipline.
That Karlsson kid is something.
Canucks look to be On the way out.

I give up......Bar Stool Racer for sale!.....LOL
Maybe Finn will buy it.

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00009.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Brad PM Days.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4233.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4239.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 109
The Sens were AWESOME last night.
Can you say GRIT??
Hope Alfredsson comes back. What a cheap shot that put him out. There should be some league discipline.
That Karlsson kid is something.
Canucks look to be On the way out.

Very cheap shot at Alfie's head. We've been on the receiving end of more cheap shots than I can count this year. The refs look the other way 9 times out of 10. And this is the year the NHL is clamping down on head shots???

Karlsson is one amazing kid. He keeps getting better and better every game. He's got incredible speed and talent at such a young age. But the so called "experts" dismiss him as a Norris trophy candidate. :wack:

Wylde1.

Very cheap shot at Alfie's head. We've been on the receiving end of more cheap shots than I can count this year. The refs look the other way 9 times out of 10. And this is the year the NHL is clamping down on head shots???

Karlsson is one amazing kid. He keeps getting better and better every game. He's got incredible speed and talent at such a young age. But the so called "experts" dismiss him as a Norris trophy candidate. :wack:

Wylde1.

Seem's like th league is doing something about these head shot's. Daniel Sedin's head shot from Duncan Kieth's elbow got Keith a 5 game suspension and it was his first offence. A good begining to league discipline anyways,as I still feel the offending player should be out of the game as long as his victim.

You are right Wilde. More discipline,and heavier penalties are needed,as the goon squad types have not shown any fear of repercussion's.

Goon's need to play hockey (if they can),and stop the senseless headshot's.

I dont call any player who has been repeatedly hit and complains a wimp. Look at what Rick Ripien did,thanks to his damaged brain and the severe dpression. He took his own life.

Dam Red Wings. Loose a playoff game at home... WTF?

Still hoping that they come through.

Tonight's games are:

Nashville vs Detroit with Nashville winning 3 - 2

Philly vs Pittsburgh with Philly smoking Pittsburgh 8 - 4

Jersey vs Florida game starts @ 7:30 pm Eastern time

Vancouver vs LA game starts @ 10:30pm Eastern time

Wylde1.

Philly is playing insanely! Pittsburgh is fallling apart. Broad st bullies are back baby! One of the best and most physical series ive ever seen! So excited and pumped right now what would really make me happy is seein the sens spank the rangerS!

Philly is playing insanely! Pittsburgh is fallling apart. Broad st bullies are back baby! One of the best and most physical series ive ever seen! So excited and pumped right now what would really make me happy is seein the sens spank the rangerS!

As well as the Flyers are playing they don't match up well against the Rangers.

[

Vancouver vs LA game starts @ 10:30pm Eastern time

Wylde1.[/QUOTE]

I know,I know... Im already cringing thinking about the last 2 games. Man I hope the real Canuck's show up tonight. If they do,La will lose.

Rest assured I will be cheering for the Sens if the Canuck's get the hook.

Which is why i hope ottawa wins. Lol the rangers have had our number all year. If the rangers lose we may have a shot at the cup. We need bryz to stay hot. And we need to keep focused and disciplined. I would love to see a cup in my lifetime.

Crosby is a fricken punk. Someone needs to beat his arse. I was hoping Hartnell would have taken him to task near the end until Adams jumped in. Crosby deserved an unsportsmanlike for instigating the one round when he swept the glove away.

Neal taking runs at Claude was real bush league. Asham and Neal both deserve some seat time for their play today.

Yeah the Flyers don't match up well with the rangers.

Theres been alot of cheap shots from the pens this series. Crosby csnt fight his own battles bc hes a "superstar". If hes gna instigate he should take the punishment that comes his way. And as for neal. When he hit couterier he left his skates, threw his shoulder when he wasnt even looking or playing the puck. Thats how these guys are gettin career ending concussions. That shouldve been at very least a double minor. All i know is next game is going to be insane especially if the pens are down.

Crosby is a fricken punk. Someone needs to beat his arse. I was hoping Hartnell would have taken him to task near the end until Adams jumped in. Crosby deserved an unsportsmanlike for instigating the one round when he swept the glove away.

Neal taking runs at Claude was real bush league. Asham and Neal both deserve some seat time for their play today.

Yeah the Flyers don't match up well with the rangers.

Ok, tell us how you really feel. You don't have to hold back... :poke:

Now this is funny...

qPExw.gif

Most of the day was like that... LMAO

Time to "Bust" out the "Secret Weapons" !!!!

Go Kings !!!!!!!

Attachments

• kings-ice-crew-269101104_178[1].jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 102
  • la-kings-ice-girl(13)[1].jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 134
-
Back