starter relay- bahahahahaha

-
When I was in my teens, I financed the tire&gas need for my 70Swinger 340, by working evenings and Saturdays at a CanadianTireStore. This began in about 69 and continued after high-school until about 72, the summer I turned 19
Anyway, not to brag, but there were hundreds and hundreds of PNs and bin-locations in my head by that time, and it was faster to get the part and slap it on the counter, than to actually look it up.I think I was making $3.65 an hr by that time.
Today's kids, by comparison................IDK; the system has failed them. What about the next generation; The children of our children?Ima thinking it's all over for them. If they haven't at least learned the three Rs who's gonna hire them. And if they ain't working, how are they gonna eat? I have to wonder if there is a conspiracy in the government to turn our kids into something other than what they once where; the pride of their parents, and the inheritors of the world.

Last edited:
If they are not into it technology or network security, we will probably be providing for them because they can't find a job. Between robotics and the influx of labor from around the world, I worry about the younger generation. As far as classic car parts, my youngest son could care less about, I was going to a local parts place here in town. He asked me why I didn't just order from Rock Auto because they have everything you need for your car.
The wonderful world of advertising. I never thought he paid attention to the commercials.
He is the IT guy who always has a headset on with a laptop in his hand.
My 2 sons could care less about cars and how they work. They just want to drive and now my youngest is all about the new technology of self driving cars. Where in the world did we go wrong with this generation. I know there are some of the younger generation who are into classic cars, but when I go to a car show the vast number of people I see are part of the older generation

You Sir are preaching to the choir! I think you are correct. I know they carry the most popular items, and the most profitable ones. The salesman at the NAPA said he couldn't remember the last time someone came in looking for parts for a Barracuda
you mean to tell us that he even knew what a barracuda was !? LOL we have a good o rielys 2 miles away, but have to special order most everything for an old mopar. but, they can get about anything in a couple of days. haven`t been charged shipping on anything yet. order something from napa, you`ll pay shipping around here.

Just go in there and ask for a water pump for a 1963 volkswagen beetle and watch em chase their tails.

Actually i got my 67 starter relay for the cuda off evilbay. Standard motor products $12.00 shipped. Correct one for standard shift .

-
Back