starting a new job

-

twayne24365

Reaction score
Monday I start my new job at ATI,
I will be building sub assemblies such as gear sets, pumps, and valve bodies for installation in transmissions!!

I will be building sub assemblies such as gear sets, pumps, and valve bodies for installation in transmissions!!

Nice.
Ever seen rotary vane pumps in transmissions before?
Kind of makes one wonder how they could hold up to anything. :D

thanks, hope it works out. should be pretty cool to build race parts...plus the 4 20hr days are nice!

Congrats and the best of luck!

a friend of my uncle started working there running a CNC machine, he told be about the opening.
when I went for the interview I got a tour of the shop. I learned ATI makes everything in house

well my first day was really cool, I started out pressing the support hub into the drums, bolting them in. then moved on to prepping the super cases for the copo program, first checking center support fitment, driving in a few plugs and down pins, bolting in band lugs and vent, drilling oil passages, tapping holes for various fittings , then driving in the tail shaft roller bearing and spiral lock. tomorrow I'm diving in gear sets!

-
Back